Author Topic: T word finally used in missing plane story in Malaysia  (Read 12674 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
T word finally used in missing plane story in Malaysia
« on: March 08, 2014, 04:17:47 PM »
Of course its not one of the lamestream media sources.   Not even Fox News.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/08/u-s-investigating-terror-concerns-in-case-of-missing-malaysian-jet/

I think the religion of peace has struck again................

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: T word finally used in missing plane story in Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 04:40:15 PM »
Going down without so much as a "mayday" or "Oh SHYT!" is a pretty good indication.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 04:48:38 PM »
“He deposited it with rental car agency...

Uhhhh....................

Please explain THIS to me.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 05:56:19 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

curious
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 06:56:58 PM »
Going down without so much as a "mayday" or "Oh SHYT!" is a pretty good indication.

Yeah, the last time that happened was the Pan Am flight over Lockerbie. Without any sort of distress transmission, you're pretty much looking at sudden catastrophic destruction of the aircraft, i.e. a bomb.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 07:09:19 PM »
Plus I wonder if there was any significance to this plane traveling to Beijing and carrying mostly Chinese passengers. China has increasingly become a target of the jihadis, particularly for the issue of their Uighur minority in western China.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 07:22:43 AM »
And the stolen passports from Thailand (up to a year and a half ago, and Coastie deposits like that are not unusual practice for hotels and and other vendors, more reliable than monetary deposits and easier to trace), this thing reeks of the Cult of Death.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 08:14:02 AM »
Plus I wonder if there was any significance to this plane traveling to Beijing and carrying mostly Chinese passengers. China has increasingly become a target of the jihadis, particularly for the issue of their Uighur minority in western China.

FROM Malaysia, now a Muslim country.  A Muslim craphole where it's apparently kind of common to fly on stolen passports.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 09:12:18 AM »
Is it odd no one's taken responsibility?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 09:39:59 AM »

My thoughts exactly.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 09:57:20 AM »

Yeah, that's the one thing that makes me question an islamofascist connection. Those clods always want credit for their handiwork. This scenario, if it does turn out to be an explosion related disaster, smells more like the state-sponsored variety. In other words...done by professionals who try to leave no trace and do not want credit for obvious reasons. That would make it similar to the Lockerbie bombing.

The lack of a debris field suggests no explosion, though.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:37:09 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »
The lack of a debris field could mean the pilot had to ditch, but it doesn't mean there wasn't some sort of explosion that caused it to go down but not severe enough an explosion to leave a lot of debris...the ocean is big and nothing bigger than the Pacific and a small debris field could be missed if searchers are looking for something large.  Once ditching there had to be enough damage from an explosion and subsequent damage from the crash to suck the entire mass to the briney deep.  If so then it still could be Musloid related, or perhaps Musloids used to do the deed and the promise to give proper credit was withheld by the handlers.  And if Uighur sponsored that could explain the silence...not all crazies like to advertise the fact, not to totalitarian regimes, soft western progressive fools, yes, they love shoving it in their faces...not convinced that is a good tactic to use on the Chi-Com's.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2014, 12:01:23 PM »
And the stolen passports from Thailand (up to a year and a half ago, and Coastie deposits like that are not unusual practice for hotels and and other vendors, more reliable than monetary deposits and easier to trace), this thing reeks of the Cult of Death.

Why would anyone give up his or her passport? It'd be needed if things went sour in the country in which you were located. Without it you'd end up in a hellhole jail.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2014, 12:06:54 PM »

Why would anyone give up his or her passport? It'd be needed if things went sour in the country in which you were located. Without it you'd end up in a hellhole jail.

Standard practice for foreigners visiting, unless you are wealthy.  I wouldn't be surprised if those who pinched the passports were employees or befriended an employee.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2014, 01:54:48 PM »
I'd be interested in the radar images. When Pan Am 103 went down, the radar operators noticed the single radar return changed into multiple reflections that spread out over an approx. 11 mile area. That was the airborne debris they were picking up, consistent with a midair explosion.

It's hard to believe they don't know where this plane went. It was fairly close to land and should have been on radar.

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 02:09:48 PM »
Standard practice for foreigners visiting, unless you are wealthy.  I wouldn't be surprised if those who pinched the passports were employees or befriended an employee.

We didn't have to do that in Ireland.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2014, 02:52:09 PM »

Could have been a loner with no Al Qada connection. Nidal Malik Hasan comes to mind.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2014, 09:56:04 PM »
I'd be interested in the radar images. When Pan Am 103 went down, the radar operators noticed the single radar return changed into multiple reflections that spread out over an approx. 11 mile area. That was the airborne debris they were picking up, consistent with a midair explosion.

It's hard to believe they don't know where this plane went. It was fairly close to land and should have been on radar.

First of all...there is a LOT that we simply do not know.

What we do "know" is not necessarily really known. For instance, we know that there is no debris field. Yet. It is entirely possible that we will find one tomorrow. Or the next day. It's been a long time but I don't think they found debris from that Air France crash for several days and they pretty much knew where it went down. In this case (one of the things we don't know) is where the plane went down. It could have gone down along its planned flight path or it could have gone down somewhere else...perhaps a hundred miles or more along some other vector.

We know that there were people aboard the plane who were traveling under names that were not their own. But what we don't know (yet) is whether or not they might have had terrorist-type (muslim) leanings.

We do actually know that there was zero indication of a problem prior to the plane's disappearance. We also know (or at least I think we do) that this particular plane had a transponder which sent its flight data (altitude, speed, direction of flight) out a couple of times a second. However, it is my understanding that the transponder had a limited transmission distance...something like 150 to 200 miles depending on altitude. This is (and again, according to my understanding) the reason that the plane vanished from the internet tracking sites when they did...because it had exceeded the distance that the transponder could transmit to the nearest (land based) receiver.

I have heard (unconfirmed) that spy satellites saw nothing as regards the flight. I have no expert knowledge of any kind regarding that type of technology so that, for me, is a big huge unknown.

I am going to say that maybe we will "know" a bit more in another day or two. Or not. Because that's an unknown, too.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 07:40:42 AM »
I am in the "they have to know something more" camp, maybe they are just not saying so on purpose, but come on, they have to know which direction the damned thing went as it left the airport?  Who are in these control centers?  Babboons?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/11/world/asia/hunt-for-missing-malaysian-jet.html?_r=0

40 minutes of flight time isn't that long, and if the plane did not continue its expected flight path over the Gulf of Thailand then there is the disturbing possibility that some aircrew and perhaps some passengers took control of the plane and diverted it elsewhere, by the time authorities began to suspect something wrong and respond the plane could be hundreds of miles away by then any search could be pointless.  If they did turn west and head out over the Andaman Sea (there is some evidence from the Vietnam radar hit that suggests it may have been turning that direction when the signal was lost) they could be anywhere in the Indian Ocean.

I am just adding more speculation though.  This does have the hallmark of one of the great mysteries of airflight though, and a certain amount of speculation is to be expected.

These 5 that checked in but did not board, whats up with that?  Who are they?  Where are they?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2577185/Missing-Malaysia-flight-Probe-5-passengers-checked-never-boarded.html

I will confine my speculation to the reasonable, and try not to fly of the handle like some people and just pull stuff out of my behind!

Offline sfetter

Missing Plane
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 10:46:52 AM »
Am I just completely crazy or has anyone else thought that this plane might be stolen to be used at a later date for some terrorist act ??  ::popcorn::