Author Topic: Death Threat #1  (Read 3315 times)

charlesoakwood

Death Threat #1
« on: April 19, 2011, 09:36:59 AM »

Death Threat #1: Dr. Moshen El-Guindy
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - April 18, AD 2011 9:31 PM MST
And I was beginning to feel unloved . . .

Dr. Moshen El-Guindy posted this charming little screed at

``http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/burning-korans/#comments''

Copy and paste the URL above into your address bar to view. Be warned - Dr. Mo isn't much for brevity.

El-Guindy's personal website is HERE

The header on this guy's website is the following:

"My heart is overflowing with peace and love, my mouth speaks words of truth, and I fear none but allah."

Dear Dr. ElGuindy-

If you can dismount your six year old nephew (who is also your half-brother and your double-cousin) for long enough to read this, hear me clearly. I will never, ever, ever submit to islam, which is a satanic political system, founded by an insane con-artist pedophile dirtbag. Here's what you need to do, Mo. COME AND GET ME. 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Come and get me, you pathetic, simpering, pants-pissing coward. Come and see what it is like to find yourself on the business end of the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America coupled with the righteous wrath of a seriously, seriously pissed off Roman Catholic. Come taste my lead. Let's re-enact the Battle of Tours right on my front stoop. I'll be Charles the Hammer, and you can be anonymous dead muslim number 25,497. Sound good? Anytime, you quivering sow. Anytime.

Warmly,
Ann Barnhardt

HitlerRantsAboutAnn_0002.wmv

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Death Threat #1
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 10:27:09 AM »
Damn she is awesome.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:05:26 AM »
Her balls are so big she has to throw them over her shoulder just to carry them

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 11:40:34 AM »
Freakin' - A!!!

::whoohoo::

::cool::

PS-The more I read about her the more in love with her I fall!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 02:04:57 PM »
All who are inclined need to cover Ann in prayer. She is taunting the devil, wearing the armor of Jesus Christ. The devil hates that, and thwarts it whenever and wherever he can exploit an opening.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 02:19:59 PM »
I'll support in her any way I am able.  Prayers come free!

::praying::  

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sablegsd

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 05:36:02 PM »
All who are inclined need to cover Ann in prayer. She is taunting the devil, wearing the armor of Jesus Christ. The devil hates that, and thwarts it whenever and wherever he can exploit an opening.

Every night I ask God to keep this brave warrior of his safe.  She is an inspiration. 

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 06:19:09 PM »

Every night I ask God to keep this brave warrior of his safe.  She is an inspiration. 

I can't honestly say I pray for Ann every night. But whenever she and her work are in front of me, I sure do say a quick one for her.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »
 Support her??I wanna have her baby.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 06:20:36 AM »
Masque = NAMBLA Chapter?

::stirpot::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 08:16:25 AM »
Masque = NAMBLA Chapter?

::stirpot::

Yip. That's what it said.

::cool::

- Thomas Jefferson