Author Topic: Obama Blew $120 Billion on Global Warming Projects – 80% Went to Top Donors  (Read 357 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/obama-blew-120-billion-on-global-warming-projects-80-went-to-top-donors/

You know what I love about articles like this?

First, they tell us something we already know.  Thanks for the update, I can add this to a pile already reaching the ceiling.

Second, they tells us what happened, who profited yadda yadda yadda, but they never give us a actual common sense way to end it.  Awesome, isn't it?  I mean Congress authorizes spending, and those bills must originate in the House, well, used to anyway, now they can come from wherever whyever whenever and in ever-increasing purposeful open-ended language that gives far far too much lattitude to an already out-of-control Imperial Presidency.

Third, they almost always have some asshat in it that nominally belongs to the so-called "opposition" party that says crap that makes you want to throttle them.  For example, this article quotes Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK): "I’ve been working on this for quite some time … In the last five years, between 2009 and 2014, the president has spent $120 billion on the environmental agenda, mostly global warming, climate and that type of thing,” said Inhofe. “And in that respect, if you’ll just take the amount that was not authorized by Congress — and I’m talking about the environmental agenda, you could actually buy 1,400 F-35s."

My inner Godzilla really wants to kill things and break people! 

Yes, thanks a lot for this post...I love being reminded how effed up everything is, how futile it is to think anything will ever change, and for realizing nobody can stop us as we plunge into the blissful darkness...

Burn, baby burn.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.