Author Topic: Watch Cool Prez Lose Cool in Interview  (Read 5180 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Watch Cool Prez Lose Cool in Interview
« on: April 19, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »
H/t Red State. This is just too delicious not to share. Enjoy!
'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Watch Cool Prez Lose Cool in Interview
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 11:40:03 AM »
What a petulant little bitch.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:44:42 AM »
I cannot improve upon IDP's characterization.

About all I could add is some colorfull albeit graphic words.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 12:00:35 PM »
He needs to finish those answers so he run at the mouth and wash out any chances of more pointed questions. It's a tactic he uses and has use many times since his usurping of the Presidency. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

RickZ

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 12:08:56 PM »
It's that arrogant look of his at 2:05 that pisses me off.  A man who has achieved nothing, but had everything handed to him thanks to affirmative action, and possibly foreign aid, has no foundation on which to be arrogant.

The shuttle not going to Houston, home of the our space control center, is most assuredly politics and you can bet your sweet bippy Obama was directly involved in that decision making process.  Who can forget him snubbing Gov. Perry at the airport in Texas a while back?

How I loathe this spoiled man-child.

RickZ

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 12:11:14 PM »
He needs to finish those answers so he run at the mouth and wash out any chances of more pointed questions. It's a tactic he uses and has use many times since his usurping of the Presidency. ::hysterical::

In basketball parlance, that's the four corners method of answering questions.  I call it filibustering his answers to make a simple yes or no eat up the interview time so he doesn't have to answer too many questions.  Because we all know, without his Telebinky, idiotic statements abound.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »

I didn't swear until this guy got elected.

I think he's lying.  He never once said I didn't have anything to do with the Houston/ space  decision.  He said there's a commission that decides it and when pressed he said  "I just said that wasn't true." I've known liars like that. They never answer directly.  Why didn't he just say I didn't have anything to do with it.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »

I didn't swear until this guy got elected.

I think he's lying.  He never once said I didn't have anything to do with the Houston/ space  decision.  He said there's a commission that decides it and when pressed he said  "I just said that wasn't true." I've known liars like that. They never answer directly.  Why didn't he just say I didn't have anything to do with it.

Heh.  I remember Carter so I started a lot earlier!

But yeah, evasion, distraction...I think it all starts with law school.  Most have to be able to effectively argue both sides of an issue...makes dissembling an art form and grooms one for political office.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 12:51:52 PM »

But yeah, evasion, distraction...I think it all starts with law school.  Most have to be able to effectively argue both sides of an issue...makes dissembling an art form and grooms one for political office.

It's fricking game to those people. they pride themselves on their cleverness. ::laserkill::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »

It's fricking game to those people. they pride themselves on their cleverness. ::laserkill::

It's like saying no boots on the ground in Libya so he uses jets. See he didn't lie as long as the pilots don't touch the groung in a war zone. See it's the truth on his planet.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »

It's like saying no boots on the ground in Libya so he uses jets. See he didn't lie as long as the pilots don't touch the groung in a war zone. See it's the truth on his planet.

Yep.  If Clinton taught us anything at all, it is how to catch this sort of evasion now without even trying.  Duh Wun, though, has refined it to a fine art.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 01:22:57 PM »

Yep.  If Clinton taught us anything at all, it is how to catch this sort of evasion now without even trying.  Duh Wun, though, has refined it to a fine art.

He thinks he's too cute by half. Now if one of our Ass holios would use brass knuckes on him in this electiop we would get some place.Call him a liar to his face and go from there.Ask him if he kisses his kids with that mouth.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 01:51:13 PM »

In basketball parlance, that's the four corners method of answering questions.  I call it filibustering his answers to make a simple yes or no eat up the interview time so he doesn't have to answer too many questions.  Because we all know, without his Telebinky, idiotic statements abound.

In this South Park clip, the candidate named Turd Sandwich demonstrates the technique: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154582/debate-2004
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »
You know how much I'd have paid to see and hear this reporter retort back to the little-boy-king, "Hey chump, next time answer the f**king question. And by the way, the entire country thinks you're a Marxist scumbag."

What'r they gonna do, arrest him?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 02:23:23 PM »
All it takes is nads...

...and a person not yet tainted by MFM group-think!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »
Bet Michelle had to change his diaper after the interview.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

RickZ

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 01:21:40 AM »
http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama-interview/2011/04/19/thin-skinned-wh-bans-tx-reporter-future-interviews

Thin-Skinned WH Bans TX Reporter from Future Interviews?

...The White House often expects the toughest questions from reporters outside of Washington, not the easiest, Pfeiffer tweeted.

The problem: The reporter's questions weren't particularly difficult, but they were clearly not what Obama was expecting. The result was a viral video that depicted Obama as angry when faced with tough questioning. And it unveiled some of the degree to which the White House would like to control its message.

Pfeiffer was asked by Time reporter Michael Scherer, "So will WFAA's Brad Watson get another interview one day?"

Instead of quickly taking the high road, Pfeiffer suggested that Watson may truly be out in the cold after irritating the president.
And he did it by revealing yet another trick of Washington communications: playing one news outlet against its rival.

"Right around the time we do our next interview with @TIME. I am kidding ... or am I. @Newsweek is on the other line," Pfeiffer responded.
Obamalini's like the goa'uld:  Do not question your god!  Kneel before me and worship me!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 01:41:23 AM »
And this has to have the press scared out of their skins.  The solution to the problem would be to ban together to protect this guy currently on the outs, if for no other reason than to protect their own access at another time.

If they were a thinking bunch, they'd figger that out.  As it is, they're a bunch of weepy sycophants.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 03:27:35 AM »
Beneath that smooth , cultured , Harvard educated , intellectual veneer ... He's just your garden variety prick ! What a relief ... I was beginning to think that he was some kind of  "special prick" !

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 05:41:35 AM »
What a petulant little bitch.

Ed Zachary
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.