Author Topic: Gas explosion in Harlem...Race-baiters waste no time exploiting  (Read 722 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The hard news, at this time -

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/uptown/building-collapse-harlem-article-1.1718814

The sorry news, which will never end -

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/charlie-rangel-harlem-explosion-104576.html

“This is a very serious thing. It’s our community’s 9/11, even though we don’t know how it started,” Charlie "Shakedown" Rangel.

What a prick!  Already wanting to blame someone, seek deep pockets to rob and look like a stand-up brotha to Duh Cumunitie!

::bigmooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Gas explosion in Harlem...Race-baiters waste no time exploiting
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 11:59:42 AM »
Maybe Al Sharpton can get a mob to go lynch some Jewish shopkeepers.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 12:09:03 PM »
I hatez them racist gas leaks.

When I was in college I had a room that looked out over East Harlem.. I remember sitting there one night watching a top story fire that just burned and burned.

Driving through Harlem then was like driving through a war zone.  The stench, trash and graffiti were just ubiquitous, however the few times I went ( and  always in groups and in daylight)  the people on the streets were always friendly, and I never had an episode in which I felt threatened - well not in Harlem or with a Black anyway.. .   I did have a friend that headed down to 125th street once by himself because the post office was "closer"- He was from Iowa and told me he would get shot rather than hand over the $20 in his wallet.  Stupid.  But he went and returned without incident.  He even asked some old black guy for directions, and got them - along with a warning ; "Be careful son.. "

Wonder how that has changed with Obama and others sanctioning racism..  you know like they do at this college.. .

Of course a gas leak... gee that would keep folks at the city busy if a bunch of those sprang up at once, wouldn't they.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 08:07:33 PM »
Harlem is in NYC.

9/11 was their 9/11.

Total douche.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.