Author Topic: No Whites allowed  (Read 1094 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
No Whites allowed
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:16:43 AM »
College Group Bans White People From Diversity ‘Happy Hour’

... The event was focused around an effort ” to “build support and community” for people of color. 

... “This….contradicts the message they’re trying to send, don’t judge people based on their color but they’re judging white people because they’re white” said one student.

... However, despite being forced to apologize, Karama Blackhorn, program coordinator for the school’s Diversity and Equity Center, who helped write the invitation, seemingly doubled down.

“That space is not for white people, that space is for people of color,” said Blackhorn, asserting that staff members cannot discuss race issues with white people present.

... By asserting the contrived myth of “white privilege,” predominantly white liberals are attempting to rationalize the clearly ludicrous notion that it is impossible to be racist towards white people.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: No Whites allowed
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:14:44 AM »
Everywhere, every day; they demonstrate why coexistence is a futile endeavor.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 10:25:42 AM »
White is a color!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 10:28:36 AM »

“That space is not for white people, that space is for people of color,” said Blackhorn, asserting that staff members cannot discuss race issues with white people present.

But if you want to meet in a group and talk about how awful white people are, you should do that.

After all  Back of the Bus is  the space for People of Color. . Standing at the Lunch Counter is the place for People of Color.   Kill the racists- of any color.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 11:18:44 AM »
White Power!

(The white-hating colored's made me say that!)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 04:03:35 PM »
Now imagine the outrage if someone put together a white male only event.    They would have fits of rage.

But a black group,  no problem,   a female group,  no problem,   a hispanic group,  no problem,  a gay group, no problem.     Here have some money from the activity fund that everybody is forced to pay into, as the price for admission to this school.........

A male group,  nope,  white group,  nope.     

A little off topic,  as I am looking for work,  I have to do what I can to not broadcast that I am a white,  male, and Christian.   I have three strikes against me before I  even show up at a lot of places now a days.........  We will be needing AA for white males the way things are going.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 04:32:58 PM »
Change your first name from Rich to Rychaz or Shanequa or something similar, you will be a shoe in.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 07:03:38 AM »
And throw a "Muhammad" at the end for decoration...then go forth, and if turned down, sue the pants off em.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.