Author Topic: I suppose we should get used to seeing more idiotic defense strategies like this  (Read 851 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I suppose we should get used to seeing more idiotic defense strategies like this...the progressive swamp has never been so overflowing with garbage...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/19/Transgender-Woman-Says-Her-Male-Alterego-is-a-Murderer

::facepalm::

::laserkill::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Donna's central defense, the claim that becoming a woman helped stem her violent tendencies, is disputed by Jack Halberstam, a transgender professor of American and gender studies at University of Southern California.

I'm glad to see our tax dollars are going to good use. ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I am annoyed that conservative sources accede to the demented's demands as regards reference to their sexes; "Donna" is not a she, he's a he and he will be a he because his DNA says so, no matter what he looks like.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That reminds me...

We gonna need "it" prisons now? 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
That reminds me...

We could be like the Swedes, and invent entire new linguistic constructs in obeisance to their demands.  The Swedes invented new articles, including one called "hen" which is in addition to him and her.  Him, her, hen.  His, hers, hens.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That reminds me...

We could be like the Swedes, and invent entire new linguistic constructs in obeisance to their demands.  The Swedes invented new articles, including one called "hen" which is in addition to him and her.  Him, her, hen.  His, hers, hens.

::cussing::  that noise!

Once again I default to the wisdom of my belief such ilk can be included in the worst of the worst basket and tossed into a hellhole of an island surrounded by ravenous sharks.  The can be the belle of the ball all they want there!