Author Topic: Juliet Eilperin, JurnoTard hack  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Juliet Eilperin, JurnoTard hack
« on: March 23, 2014, 11:12:29 AM »
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=229735

Oh, and this....

Powerline ends with this statement:

However bad you think the corruption and cronyism in Washington are, they are worse than you imagine. And if you think the Washington Post is part of a free and independent press, think again.

Yeah, welcome to the party, it's been raging quite a while...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Juliet Eilperin, JurnoTard hack
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 12:59:41 PM »
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/03/the-washington-post-responds-to-me-and-i-reply-to-the-post.php

So in the Post’s view, it is acceptable to publish articles that are both literally false (Koch is the largest tar sands leaseholder) and massively misleading (the Keystone Pipeline is all about Koch Industries), if by doing so the paper can “stir and inflame public debate in this election year.” I can’t top Jonah Goldberg’s comment on that howler:

"By this logic any unfair attack posing as reporting is worthwhile when people try to correct the record. Why not just have at it and accuse the Kochs of killing JFK or hiding the Malaysian airplane? The resulting criticism would once again provide “strong evidence that issues surrounding the Koch brothers’ political and business interests will stir and inflame public debate in this election year.”

"Unfair"?  It's downright untruthful.  Why not characterize it properly.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 01:21:19 PM »
Eventually the media is going to have to be attacked; terrorized out of their treason. Without them, Leftism cannot flourish. Treasonous press must be eliminated.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 03:19:23 PM »
I would say the Koch brothers have a darn good case of libel. 

Of course they would have to employ several large law firms to sue all the people that have libeled them. 

Liberal billionaires are threats to our way of life,  and they are heros to these bums,  and the only rich folks that tell the truth get all this garbage. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 08:29:00 PM »
I would say the Koch brothers have a darn good case of libel. 

Of course they would have to employ several large law firms to sue all the people that have libeled them. 

Liberal billionaires are threats to our way of life,  and they are heros to these bums,  and the only rich folks that tell the truth get all this garbage. 

It's a received truth that the super rich are all Republicans who want to bring about anarcho-capitalism. The real truth is very much the opposite. The super rich, if anything, trend Democrat.

I have a theory that this is because once you've reached a certain level of financial wealth, what more satisfaction can you derive from earning more money? Instead they seek new avenues of "wealth", basically in the form of manipulating policy, culture, and what commoners are permitted to think. They like to call this "philanthropy".

The busybody streak is very strong indeed in liberals, and the rich ones are many times worse.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 06:57:31 AM »
The Tree of Liberty is damned parched!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 09:17:20 AM »
That was definitely an epic piece by Hinderaker. 

And an epic tard-slapping of some Obama voter who wondered into the comments section.  ::evil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 07:04:57 AM »
Now, MNHawk, you wouldn't have joined in that pummelling, would ye?   ::evilbat::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »
A poor boy, with parents who thought to name him after a notorious Hollywood child rapist?  Who, me?  ::angel::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 07:57:10 AM »
The original take down that got noticed throughout low information media

Even Brit Hume gave this a shout out.

Poor Roman...  ::curtsy4::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »
Heh, yeah you...   ::angel::  !

That was a nice smackdown, and the reminder of who this ilk is and its associates was a nice wrap up. 

Libiots always have an agenda and always accuse others of the sins they commit as if that will blind people to their culpability!

They can try to run and hide, but as long as they breath they are lying, cheating, making false accusations and generally being evil little schmucks...and we will run them down!