Author Topic: Will your State survive the Zombie Apocalypse?  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Will your State survive the Zombie Apocalypse?
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:10:38 PM »
Someone did some research and figured out by fitness and interests which states are most likely to survive...

Colorado is #3 beat only by Alaska and Wyoming, and who would want to live in either place?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 02:13:59 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Will your State survive the Zombie Apocalypse?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 05:20:31 PM »
Damn. We're 44th. We like to eat too much.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 05:45:44 PM »
Hopefully, they will eat Pittsburgh, Philly, Erie and State College first.
That should provide some amusement for a while

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 06:25:15 PM »
Not worried about being 30th (home) as the cities will be zombie-central.  WI (lake) is 10th, probably because once you throw Madison & Milwaukee out they are more rural than MN.

A "state" may not survive ZA, but rural swaths within states will.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 06:46:07 PM »
Fun. All in all I'll stipulate to their findings (in general) but was surprised by Texas. I know that they have a sizable active military presence and thought that they had lots of resident vets. My own state defies definition. Because it is bisected by mountains it is essentially two states (with one dominating libtard government). The east side is very conservative and the west side (where I live) is retarded.

I don't expect to survive Zombiemania but it will be fun mowing the bass turds down ;')

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 07:51:35 PM »
Fun stuff.  In reality, Alaska would be a difficult place to survive a post-civilization event unless you just go full blown neolithic.  I'll take the arable land and long growing season of the Lower 48.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 11:52:09 PM »
The thing is if when there is a civilization ending Event like an EMP attack or such there really will be zombie attacks but they will come in the form of the walking hungry instead of the walking dead. That would be kinda worse, in my opinion, because the enemy would be largely still in possession of their mental faculties and you would be forced to shoot real people rather than the undead.

Reading the comments about why WY was #2 introduced me to something I hadn't heard of before...parkour. Looks fabulously dangerous and fun, if only I was thirty years younger...

It does look like training for urban criminals, though.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:56:32 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 12:28:41 AM »
Looks fabulously dangerous and fun, if only I was thirty years younger...

I as well.

(Take it for what it's worth).
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 06:07:36 AM »
The thing is if when there is a civilization ending Event like an EMP attack or such there really will be zombie attacks but they will come in the form of the walking hungry instead of the walking dead. That would be kinda worse, in my opinion, because the enemy would be largely still in possession of their mental faculties and you would be forced to shoot real people rather than the undead.

Reading the comments about why WY was #2 introduced me to something I hadn't heard of before...parkour. Looks fabulously dangerous and fun, if only I was thirty years younger...

They have kids die every year at spring break attempting the same thing. I'm pretty sure alcohol is involved, though.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 06:43:21 AM »
Are we sure Jackie Chan didn't invent that?  Looks like the stuff he's been doing since 1980...I think the yellow man got hosed out of credit by the frogs!

::hysterical::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 07:46:14 PM »

They have kids die every year at spring break attempting the same thing. I'm pretty sure alcohol is involved, though.

That would make you 12.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 11:54:49 PM »

That would make you 12.

Umm...you need to think that math problem through again.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 06:38:30 AM »
 ::hysterical::