Author Topic: #killallmen  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
#killallmen
« on: March 24, 2014, 10:33:55 PM »
The feminists want to kill all men, or maybe simply reduce the population to 1/4

Okay, so who would reach high objects, fix the cars, pick up trash, kill the spiders and dispose of the carcasses in the mouse traps? Who will do the math? Who will expose themselves to the harsh environments of mines and oil fields? Feminism is about giving  women choices.  Men never had choices, they have responsibilities,  and if you get rid of the men, those responsibilities will fall upon the women, and I don't think they want them.

Its not that women can't do those things - but most  will decide they don't want to - just like they do now , and 1 out of 4 isn't going to give you enough men to get all of your needs met.  And speaking of needs - I guess you women will be sharing a man from now on- two to 3 to a "marriage" - and you think this benefits women? Ever seen women fight? If you think having all women will make the world a more peaceful place you are wrong-- a war will start and it will never end. After all you are talking about killing  half of the population- that is violent right?  Remember that grudge you have been keeping since high school against "that Bitch" - yeah, now imagine that on an international scale with Nukes.  Yeah - when men fight they go outside, beat the crap out of each other and then its over. They might even have a beer together now the pecking order is established. Women? Its NEVER over. But keep you harpys go on and tell yourselves you are strong and smart and all that stuff that most men just assume they are, and prove every day by action and without all of the emotional bleating.

How many women did I meet on Colorado  trail Crews that wanted  to prove to themselves they could spend a night in a tent alone. Something that I did without even thinking, let alone spend time  getting  worried about it.  How many women scoffed at me when I offered to show them how to swing an axe properly because they were beating their bodies up for no reason ? (Yes, some man had to show me once too, but you see women know better and don't need a man's help..)    Just more juvenile daydreaming from the holier than thou feminist crowd who are incapable of thinking anything through. Don't worry Feminist women, the men hate you too. That is why they take the milk for free ( wasn't that empowering for you?)  then treat you like the slut you are, because really if you think you don't need a partner in life, then you really have nothing else to offer to a man. Hell, you can't even buy your own contraception and want the govt to do it for you.

The best part is the women complaining about the men hitting on them.  Seriously girl, wait 10 years, it will stop - and then you will find that even your milk is sour and the men don't even want you for that anymore. Feminist shelf life is short.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: #killallmen
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 12:08:52 AM »
*sigh*  Juvenile sht.  In the next life, there will be nonesuch.  Don't waste your braincells on it, W.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: #killallmen
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 08:24:36 AM »
*sigh*  Juvenile sht.  In the next life, there will be nonesuch.  Don't waste your braincells on it, W.

Yeah I know. Sometimes I just wish I could condemn these people to live in the world of their own making without having it affect me.
Its just another of those "these people would have been shamed and destroyed 30 years ago " moment. Now its celebrated.