Author Topic: I cannot put what I want in this thread title to properly convey my rage  (Read 737 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Supremes are arging the Hobby Lobby religious liberty case re:OTardCare...and Pat and the fat one are going full-retard...

Kagan went on to say that other U.S. businesses are “voluntarily” dropping their health insurance coverage for employees.

“Well, if they want to do that, they can just pay a greater salary and let the employees go in on the exchange,” Sotomayor said.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/sotomayor-kagan-hobby-lobby-should-drop-insurance-pay-penalty-and-let

What sick twisted evil low-life gutter-dwelling pig-vomit excrement-filled bags these two hags are!

My God, "voluntary"?  "VOLUNTARY"!!!  It is government coercion to provide something or face a PENALTY for not providing it?  You have a f**king choice between a) being raped and murdered or b) raped and beated almost to death...now, make you "VOLUNTARY" choice as to which you prefer!

They have no concept (right now) that the real "VOLUNTARY" choice exists - Over my dead body!

BITS!!!

And that fat stupid lazy unwise Latina..."pay more salary"?  f**k you whore!  You pay somebody more from your damned pocket you looting skank!

::pullhair::

These progs have all got to be expunged from our midst!  There is NO living with them, certainly no liberty, that's for damned sure!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

My God, "voluntary"?  "VOLUNTARY"!!!  It is government coercion to provide something or face a PENALTY for not providing it?  You have a f**king choice between a) being raped and murdered or b) raped and beated almost to death...now, make you "VOLUNTARY" choice as to which you prefer!

They have no concept (right now) that the real "VOLUNTARY" choice exists - Over my dead body!

She means voluntary like Harry Reid thins income ta is voluntary. You are always free to disobey and take the consequences.

“Those employers could choose not to give health insurance and pay not that high a penalty – not that high a tax,” Sotomayor said.
Clement said Hobby Lobby would pay more than $500 million per year in penalties, but Kagan disagreed.
“No, I don’t think that that’s the same thing, Mr. Clement,” Kagan said. “There’s one penalty that is if the employer continues to provide health insurance without this part of the coverage, but Hobby Lobby would choose not to provide health insurance at all.
“And in that case Hobby Lobby would pay $2,000 per employee, which is less that Hobby Lobby probably pays to provide insurance to its employees,” Kagan said. “So there is a choice here. It’s not even a penalty by – in the language of the statute. It’s a payment or a tax. There’s a choice.”
Kagan went on to say that other U.S. businesses are “voluntarily” dropping their health insurance coverage for employees.

You see, you were going to spend $3000 per person on your family of employees.  But unless you voluntarily comply with our  demand that you spend that $3000 on what we want in violation of your personal beliefs ,  you can "voluntarily"  give us  $2000 of that and we will allow  you to give them  $1000 (minus applicable wage taxes)  to each employee to spend on what WE WANT in the exchanges. See its the same thing and no one is making you do anything.

And its not a penalty by the language of the Statute? Why because you changed the wording in the last decision? Its says "penalty"in the law passed by congress you  bitch.

Reid "Taxation Is Voluntary"

So yeah, when the day of reckoning arrives we will let them volunteer to maim themselves  but scratching out their eyes with their bare hands, and if they don't then we will just hang them.   After all its "voluntary"

And no liberal understand the meaning of the word "voluntary" or "coercion"  - there is what Teacher says to do and you do it.  The other concepts are beyond them.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:32:52 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Nothing will stop these people while they still draw breath.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
They can choose to stop acting like assholes or stop breathing...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Nice business you have,  wouldn't want something to happen to it.........

The government is no better then those gangsters. 

She has a very warped meaning of the word "voluntary"..........

25 million a year is a lot of money for a business.  Even that could make the whole business unprofitable.