Author Topic: Now the Ebola has made it to North America...  (Read 28473 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Now the Ebola has made it to North America...
« Reply #180 on: October 15, 2014, 02:27:54 PM »
Ebola kills 1 million.....unemployment drops to 5%.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #181 on: October 15, 2014, 02:39:30 PM »
Morning thoughts:

If I was a paranoid conspiracy type person one thing I might be pondering is if the reason for allowing Ebolo to proliferate isn't to kill off a few billion worldwide to "heal the planet." This was a major plot point in Tom Clancy's novel, "Rainbow Six." Just a thought.

Welcome to my World Trap.  It is not a coincidence this is happening now. Opps sorry. Election is called off, we can't count the ballots safely. We can't have that many people comin to the same place and spreading the contagion. Its a national emergency you understand.  That is why we have , in the name of safety , deployed mandatory "paper's please" check points and deployed the us military and placed everyone under martial law.

Seriously Trap. That is what this is for.  Okay, bad to burning DVDs. Gonna need them for sitting in my home for months ....

But hey, i could be wrong.  Maybe they will just let the disease spread without actually giving up the election - after all they can just come in an mop up later with 80%  of the country dead.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2014, 02:39:51 PM »
And yes, I'm honestly worried about this now.  I don't see the spread being stopped at this point.  This may well be their ace in the hole to quash an insurgency.  You can't spark a rebellion with a deadly plague spreading at random.

Go get food, water, gas and other fuel right now.

I ordered a couple of buckets of the Mountain House food.  And I already have several jerry cans full of fuel.  Nothing is ever enough though, it seems.  My thinking to this point has always been centered around having enough emergency supplies to allow me to get to my bug out location in the mountains. That could be unrealistic though, if road transportation becomes difficult.

A possible scenario in any and all cases unless you pre-empt the situation which means leaving before it looks like you need to.

So ... get busy.

Yeah...

Call in sick and skedaddle...

What's the worst that can happen?  Miss a few days of work, burn some vacation time...get fired?

Better to have fled than be dead...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2014, 02:41:01 PM »

Ebola kills 10 million, unemployment is zero...of course so is the labor force participation rate...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2014, 02:42:41 PM »

Ebola kills 10 million, unemployment is zero...of course so is the labor force participation rate...

Fixes the unfunded liabilities the govt has as well.
Can't I be wrong just once in a while ?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2014, 03:08:35 PM »
And yes, I'm honestly worried about this now.  I don't see the spread being stopped at this point.  This may well be their ace in the hole to quash an insurgency.  You can't spark a rebellion with a deadly plague spreading at random.

Go get food, water, gas and other fuel right now.

I ordered a couple of buckets of the Mountain House food.  And I already have several jerry cans full of fuel.  Nothing is ever enough though, it seems.  My thinking to this point has always been centered around having enough emergency supplies to allow me to get to my bug out location in the mountains. That could be unrealistic though, if road transportation becomes difficult.

A possible scenario in any and all cases unless you pre-empt the situation which means leaving before it looks like you need to.

So ... get busy.

Yeah...

Call in sick and skedaddle...

What's the worst that can happen?  Miss a few days of work, burn some vacation time...get fired?

Better to have fled than be dead...

Well .... not exactly advocating that, just pointing out the reality of stocking up where you are right now, as well as your BOL.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2014, 06:49:07 PM »
Now CBS is reporting that nurse #2, Amber Vinson, called the CDC the day of her flight, informed them of a 99.5 fever, and got an all-clear to board the airplane.

WTF. God help us.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2014, 06:52:47 PM »
Now CBS is reporting that nurse #2, Amber Vinson, called the CDC the day of her flight, informed them of a 99.5 fever, and got an all-clear to board the airplane.

WTF. God help us.

That's less than 1 degree off normal and probably within the measuring device error band.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2014, 07:19:45 PM »

WTF. God help us.

Did she inform them she'd been attending to an Ebola patient, Duncan? 

“She should not have traveled on a commercial airline,” said CDC Director Tom Frieden. Still, the risk for other passengers traveling alongside Vinson is low, he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-health-department-statement-health-care-worker-tests-positive-ebola-article-1.1974828?hshhshshhshs&utm_content=buffera0a23&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=NYDN+Facebook
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2014, 07:46:19 PM »
I've had about enough of the CDC trying to deflect blame by suggesting these two nurses violated procedures that don't even exist (in fact it seems everything is a barely concealed fustercluck). They could have gone a long way towards preventing arrival of a Patient Zero by banning entry to people from the affected areas. But they would not, still will not, and we all know the reason why.

When you have a President Zero, you're bound to have a Patient Zero.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2014, 09:26:59 PM »
Why the hell is Rove on Hannity's show right now pontificating about this issue?!  WTH does he know anyway?!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2014, 12:39:22 AM »
I've had about enough of the CDC trying to deflect blame by suggesting these two nurses violated procedures that don't even exist (in fact it seems everything is a barely concealed fustercluck). They could have gone a long way towards preventing arrival of a Patient Zero by banning entry to people from the affected areas. But they would not, still will not, and we all know the reason why.

When you have a President Zero, you're bound to have a Patient Zero.

Everything Is AWESOME!!! -- The LEGO® Movie -- Tegan and Sara feat. The Lonely Island

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2014, 06:32:21 AM »

Fixes the unfunded liabilities the govt has as well.
Can't I be wrong just once in a while ?

I wish you could be...sometimes...   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2014, 06:51:06 AM »
Some JurnoTards think the Obola's Ebola outbreak might start affecting commerce...

...Oops!  Too late, airline stocks are falling, and it is just a matter of when not if travel and tourism dip...and retail (especially restaurants...and if you're in African cuisine you are already screwed).

And I think we'll be seeing more of this, although I would add Islaminal garb so as to avoid being harassed by TSA idiots.

And more on PO'd nurses caught in this man-made maelstrom, they do most the daily heavy lifting in any hospital and the culture of figuring it out on the fly is in no minor way a by-product of the often adversarial nurses union vs hospital management dynamic...most orientation and new training of nursing staff comes as a result of collective bargaining, something out of the blue like Ebola is gas on a fire.

Meanwhile, Prez Obola, our beneficent spreader of third world contagions...is still processing hundreds of visa's per day in Hot Zone nations as he enters into his Confab to whip up a PR spin for this intentional outbreak...and all a useless Pubbie Leader of a dying party can say is  "Gosh golly gee whiz...maybe the President should consider a travel ban?", yeah...consider...

Obola and the little ObolaTards and useless trolls like Boehner and his merry band of Pubbies are not the solution...they are the problem.

How fricken hard is it for people to see that?

Apparently, pretty fricken hard...

::unknowncomic::

ETA - More news on the Ebola front:

Family home of 2nd Dallas person sealed off, they did nothing wrong, so I hope idiots don't target them.

And, I sure hope there is no relation/conflation between this need over there and this reality back here?!?!?!

More ETA -

And let's debunk the BS coming out of DemonRat mouths right now!  The BS on funding CDC/NIH was level under Bush, if anything it declined under Obama...both of course with Congressional help...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2014/10/15/the-absurd-claim-that-only-republicans-are-to-blame-for-cuts-to-ebola-research/

The WaPo, not a wholey-owned subsidiary of Pubbies, gives their BS four Pinocchios!!!!

ETA - Holy Guano, Batman...look what these idiots blow money on instead of infectious diseases!

Helmets, because nothing says "Stop Ebola!" like a helmet, I guess...

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/2/19318/Motorcycle-Article/AMA-Cries-Ebola-in-CDC-Helmet-Critique.aspx

Video games, cause...sh*t, I dunno...beat Ebola in a video game and you win!  I guess...

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/01/18/where-will-money-go-in-10-million-study-of-video-games-and-violence/

Injury prevention, violence prevention, all that social crap...because that will stop diseases dead in their tracks!  I guess...

http://www.cdc.gov/injury/index.html

They're more organized for your kid bouncing a soccer ball off their noddle and going unconcious than they are diseases!  Because, nothing beat disease like good PR, I guess...

http://www.playgroundprofessionals.com/encyclopedia/n/national-center-injury-prevention-and-control

And "Community Norms"!  Whatever the frack that is...I guess it is norm for the community to do this stuff and worry about those minor highly infectious diseases some other time, I guess...

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/efc-promoting-positive-community-norms.pdf.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/fundedprograms/foa/ce13-1303.html

And lookie here!  Like everybody in the Obola Regime, if Congress says one thing, screw it, do another!  Becuase, hey, all this other stuff is more important than the people's priorities as expressed in LAWS!  I guess...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPcap/2000-02/02/013r-020200-idx.html

::cussing::  assholes!!!   ::laserkill::

Another ETA - Let's not forget to document the bonuses CDC doled out!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/16/cdc-blames-cuts-for-ebola-response-pays-millions-i/#!

That's money that could have maybe saved one child from the ravages of Ebola!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:52:12 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »
WTF is this?

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/obama-may-send-national-guard-liberia-fight-ebola-sources-n227336

Guard, from where?  Who's state?  Which punk-ass Governor is letting this stupid idea go unchallenged?!  A President cannot abscond with a states Guard units on a whim!

And reading between the lines...how much of this is a) regular force pushback we are not hearing about and b) Obama punishing another states citizens he doesn't like?

Somebody has to tell this thug to bugger off!!!!!!

ETA -

Hey, a ray of hope!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/should-barack-obama-be-isolated-and-monitored-after-kissing-hugging-ebola-nurses-video/

::praying::

::popcorn::
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:25:38 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2014, 11:18:19 AM »
And...

Now we have to assume every ambulance call concerns an Ebola patient, since the authorities are telling people not to use the "E" word!

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/26802920/911-emergency-dispatchers-instructed-not-to-say-ebola-over-radio

::cussing::  PC/diversity/multi-culti cultists will get people DEAD!!!!   ::pullhair::   ::rockets::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2014, 11:35:51 AM »
They've already got people dead, perhaps not from Ebola (yet), but certainly from the enterovirus-68 that has killed several children already.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2014, 01:22:36 PM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/obama-may-send-national-guard-liberia-fight-ebola-sources-n227336

President Barack Obama is expected to issue an executive order Thursday paving the way for the deployment of National Guard forces to Liberia to help contain the Ebola outbreak there, sources told NBC News.

God help us.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2014, 01:48:33 PM »
Military leadership needs to refuse. Governors need to refuse.

Make a stand, for God's sake.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2014, 02:04:04 PM »
Military leadership needs to refuse. Governors need to refuse.

Make a stand, for God's sake.

Government officials lost cajones long ago.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson