Author Topic: What? This Happens and Nobody Comments?  (Read 1738 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
What? This Happens and Nobody Comments?
« on: March 26, 2014, 07:22:38 PM »
Two former Navy Seals found dead in their cabins on board the ship made famous by the movie "Captain Phillips", the Maersk Alabama.

See: http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/19/world/asia/seychelles-maersk-deaths/index.html

I called major bullsh*t in this the first time I heard that two "former Navy Seals" were found dead on that container ship.

OK. Fair enough. Suspicious. THEN, the cause of death is reported to be a heroin overdose. AON BOTH MEN. Bullsh*t again. What are the odds that two trained Navy Seals are found dead and both are dead because of an overdose of heroin.

See: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/02/21/suspicious-two-ex-navy-seals-protecting-captain-philips-ship-found-dead-after-apparent-heroin-overdose/

Bull sh*t. Again.

Then, all of a sudden, Malaysia Airlines MH370 is linked to the deaths. The men were found dead after the last port of call in the Seychelles.

Seychelles police identified them on Thursday as Jeffrey Reynolds and Mark Kennedy – both former Navy SEALs. The men, both 44, were found dead on Tuesday. Officials say they found needles and heroin inside cabin where the two ex-special forces soldiers were bunking.

According to CNN a government official, who spoke on condition of not being identified, said the presence of drug traces and paraphernalia ‘would suggest that their deaths were a result of drug overdose.’

OK, Here is the link to the story with the MH370 link: http://greatgameindia.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/mh370-mystery-suspicious-cargo-death-of-2-ex-navy-seals-aboard-mv-maersk-alabama/

Now coming back to our report, it is interesting to note that it says that Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.

Enough for now. I apologize if this has been covered in another thread. I have been really busy lately and have not had much free time to write. On the other hand, if none of this has been discussed, I want to know why the hell not.

My BS meter spiked off the chart with this whole thing.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: What? This Happens and Nobody Comments?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 07:57:01 AM »
I had not heard a thing about this.

I find it highly unlikely former SEALs still active in private security would be hard drug abusers...drink booze and get in bar fights, sure...but hard drugs?  Never heard of it.  It seems easy enough to verify too, habitual heroin users should have track marks as well as having behaviors consistent with users being noticed by co-workers, family and friends.

And both, dead, of the same thing at the same time?

Certainly looks like a hit of some kind to me, would have to be some bad operators to get the drop on these guys though.

And I don't know about this GRU and MSS crap with MH370...it seems to strain ones imagination to think there is a nefarious link here, and any conspiracy involving the US and Diego Garcia would have to hide a lot of eyes on a busy strategic US installation...I mean how does Joe Blow not see a big red-tailed 777 land at their airport, see reports 24/7 on CNN about the missing 777 and not think "Huh, I think I saw that plane?" and word not get out?

It unravells for me at the end when it spins off into 9/11 conspiracy BS...

So, GRU, MSS, 9/11 and credibility nix it for me on that latter score.

It may be more likely that these SEALs were snuffed as a result of stepping on someones toes from previous Ops they've done with Trident.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 10:26:26 AM »
Libertas, it's also possible that the link to MH370 is pure disinformation.

Limiting my comments to the two dead Seals, I'm just saying that this does not pass the smell test.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 11:11:12 AM »
Libertas, it's also possible that the link to MH370 is pure disinformation.

Limiting my comments to the two dead Seals, I'm just saying that this does not pass the smell test.

I buy that, they were snuffed...by whom we may never know.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.