Author Topic: Need some help -  (Read 1027 times)

Offline sfetter

Need some help -
« on: March 27, 2014, 10:22:49 AM »
I have been reading some reports by a Gordon Duff on the flight 370 as well as 911.  This man claims that our government has been conspiring with our enemies all over the world for many many years including Bush being involved in 911

What can you gentlemen tell me about this Duff character ?  Can he be believed?  His information seems credible.  I like a lot of people thought 911 was by the "Bad Guys". 

I really do not know what or who to believe anymore.  If much of what this man says is true - then we have been in far worse shape than we thought in this country for far longer

Very interested in others thoughts about this Gordon Duff.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Need some help -
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 10:27:15 AM »
I have no patience for 911 Truthers.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 11:15:51 AM »
I have no patience for 911 Truthers.

ditto
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 11:16:47 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 12:20:49 PM »
I really do not know what or who to believe anymore.  If much of what this man says is true - then we have been in far worse shape than we thought in this country for far longer

I certainly keep an open mind about it, but I have yet to see any compelling evidence that 9/11 was planned form the inside. But then a lot of the "truthers" might be govt psy-ops there to make the theory look crazy..  stores about missiles hitting the pentagon and not a plane, planes being flown by remote control, controlled demolitions, the whole building 7 crap.. 

Seriously, if you are going to kill 3000 people in the building, you don't balk at killing people on the planes or hijacking real flights.  You most likely simply encourage real enemies to do it for you.  That could easily happen, just as the  Boston may very well have been done with those boys thinking it was a "drill"  ( they had no escape plan, were partying the next day, and bloodhounds mind bleeding individuals within an hour.. ) and Sandy Hook has a lot of holes too ( destroy the school, police parking out of sight of the school,  not allowing parents to see the bodies of their own children, stonewalling FOIA  by classifying the records )

If 9/11 was a "false flag" it was done using the  real thing - terrorists and airplanes .  You don't suspiciously blow up buildings that aren't damaged, set charges that could be found by ANYONE in the building,  or use fake planes and other such BS.

So yeah, a false flag event on 9/11  was certainly possible - but most of the conspiracy evidence is utter BS - and its only possible purpose is to discredit anyone who suspects it was a false flag even. The only evidence that suggest false flag is that the CIA/FBI allowed that group into the country and did nothing to stop them, and that is hardly proof.  We also know that Bush signed off on the massive warrant-less spying by the NSA that Obama has continued, and lied about it ( something both men should hang for)  but his motives for that remain unclear.  It could just be over reaction.

But given the unprecedented amount of abuse and fraud of late, it wouldn't surprise me if 9/11 were some sort of blackwater OP to give the United States an excuse to engage both in Afghanistan and Iraq, thus giving us ground forces on either side of Iran.. a country who was name as part of Bush's "Axis of Evil"
But I have seen no compelling evidence that proves that it was.  But when you have Boston , Fast and Furious and Sandy Hook,  who says it wasn't a false flag.  (Sandy hook, I am not sure of.. Boston and Fast and Furious ( failed false flag because of whistleblower) I am pretty darn sure were false flag attempts to move public opinion because of the actual evidence.. .. )

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 12:25:53 PM »
I don't know if it was the same guy, sfetter, but there SEEMS to be compelling evidence that something's not right

Offline sfetter

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 02:27:32 PM »

I certainly keep an open mind about it, but I have yet to see any compelling evidence that 9/11 was planned form the inside. But then a lot of the "truthers" might be govt psy-ops there to make the theory look crazy..  stores about missiles hitting the pentagon and not a plane, planes being flown by remote control, controlled demolitions, the whole building 7 crap.. 

Seriously, if you are going to kill 3000 people in the building, you don't balk at killing people on the planes or hijacking real flights.  You most likely simply encourage real enemies to do it for you.  That could easily happen, just as the  Boston may very well have been done with those boys thinking it was a "drill"  ( they had no escape plan, were partying the next day, and bloodhounds mind bleeding individuals within an hour.. ) and Sandy Hook has a lot of holes too ( destroy the school, police parking out of sight of the school,  not allowing parents to see the bodies of their own children, stonewalling FOIA  by classifying the records )

If 9/11 was a "false flag" it was done using the  real thing - terrorists and airplanes .  You don't suspiciously blow up buildings that aren't damaged, set charges that could be found by ANYONE in the building,  or use fake planes and other such BS.

So yeah, a false flag event on 9/11  was certainly possible - but most of the conspiracy evidence is utter BS - and its only possible purpose is to discredit anyone who suspects it was a false flag even. The only evidence that suggest false flag is that the CIA/FBI allowed that group into the country and did nothing to stop them, and that is hardly proof.  We also know that Bush signed off on the massive warrant-less spying by the NSA that Obama has continued, and lied about it ( something both men should hang for)  but his motives for that remain unclear.  It could just be over reaction.

But given the unprecedented amount of abuse and fraud of late, it wouldn't surprise me if 9/11 were some sort of blackwater OP to give the United States an excuse to engage both in Afghanistan and Iraq, thus giving us ground forces on either side of Iran.. a country who was name as part of Bush's "Axis of Evil"
But I have seen no compelling evidence that proves that it was.  But when you have Boston , Fast and Furious and Sandy Hook,  who says it wasn't a false flag.  (Sandy hook, I am not sure of.. Boston and Fast and Furious ( failed false flag because of whistleblower) I am pretty darn sure were false flag attempts to move public opinion because of the actual evidence.. .. )

Thank you for taking the time to put your thoughts in writing.  Virtually all the points you make are the reasons why I don't know if we will ever know the real truth on any of it,

Just today i went back and looked at pictures of the Pentagon after the attack.  Where is the plane ???

As far as flight 370 - I do believe that plane is hidden somewhere.  Only when I see them pull parts of the plane out of the ocean will I believe it went down there.

Again I must say - Is there no one we can believe ?  I guess not.  We know the main stream media gets their script from the gov.  And even Fox seems to be getting worse with time. 

I see many problems both at home as well as around the world which very well could cripple this country in the months and years ahead, and we have no one who is interested in anything other than their own money and power in Washington.   When I look at the history of man and his evil ways over the centuries, I sometimes wonder how this country has prospered as long as it has.  Sorry to be so negative.