Author Topic: Kermit Gosnell, Abortionist  (Read 1499 times)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Kermit Gosnell, Abortionist
« on: March 30, 2014, 07:07:53 AM »
Not sure if this should go here.

Many here know that Kermit Gosnell was the Philadelphia abortionist that murdered thousands of live babies.

But, not a lot of press.

Ann McElhinney and Phelim McAleer are trying to make a movie about this butcher.

You may remember them as thye people who made the movie Frack Nation  which exposed the lies about fracking as told in the propaganda piece, Gas Nation

Anyhow, they don't have the funding to get movies made and rely on contributors.

As little as $1 would help.

If they don't raise the budget, all monies are refunded.

Here is a link for more info:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gosnell-movie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Kermit Gosnell, Abortionist
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 09:44:01 AM »
Man, if done right, what a macabre movie this could be. True life horror. I'm going to pledge something right now.

ETA: I can't get the linked page to load. Is it not liking my iPad, or are others having the same problem?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 10:15:22 AM »
Let me see if I have another link.

Try this one

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gosnell-movie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 11:10:09 AM »
That link works!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 11:55:58 AM »
My wife had never heard of this guy!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 12:44:05 PM »
My wife had never heard of this guy!

That's not a surprise,  the lamestream media did its best to bury this story.    It was a black "doctor" killing black unborn but some of the women died of the results of his malpractice as well.   Showed several of the horrors that are the result of the liberal frame of mind.   

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 01:45:35 PM »
Donation made.

It looks like they've set themselves a tall goal, and have a long way to go to reach it. Spread this far and wide, and thank you AP for sharing.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 02:04:31 PM »
You're welcome, IDP.
I've been trying to spread the word on this.

I like these guys as very even-handed.
I don't know if anyone saw Frack Nation.

Of course, attempts to discredit failed but I think this will unleash the hounds from hell

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 11:29:36 AM »
You see this, AP?

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=230823

Who are these clowns making these demands!   ::laserkill::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 11:44:47 AM »
I think he tried there first but went to Indiegogo after Kickstarter tried to censor him

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2014, 01:02:25 PM »
Here are the final numbers

Dear Supporters

Now that we caught up a little on the lost sleep (and we hope you did too), we wanted to take the time to thank you properly again.

No words can expressed how grateful we feel for everything you did during the campaign. Not just your financial contributions, which were incredibly generous, but the time and effort you took to post on social media and make phone calls and send emails to everyone you knew could support this project. You help was monumental and crucial to the success of our crowdfunding campaign.

So what have we achieved together? Well, for a start, Gosnell Movie is the most funded project EVER on Indiegogo. When the clock stopped ticking on Monday at midnight 26,574 people had donated $2,241,043 to ensure the Gosnell Movie gets made. It's also the biggest movie project that was not set up by a celebrity. And it's the third biggest movie project of any kind, on any platform.

Here is an article about our success: http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2014/05/38508-gosnell-movie-successfully-funded-campaign-indiegogo-ever/

But you achieved even more than that. You proved to those who didn't want the Gosnell Movie made that you will not allow for important stories covered up, that you will stand up for the truth.

We are so thankful for your help and your generosity. We are also grateful for all the kind words of support and all the stories you shared. One of the contributors planned to spend her tax refund on linen for her spare room, but decided to support Gosnell Movie instead, another donated to honor the birth of her granddaughter and some donated a little on every payday to keep this campaign going.

Throughout the campaign you kept inspiring and motivating us. We wouldn't have done this without you. Thank you.
We are now going to make the movie. We'll be very busy and we won't bother you with constant updates, but whenever we have good news, you'll be the first to know.

Thanks again for making it possible.

Phelim

Ann

Magdalena

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2014, 02:32:01 PM »
Excellent!

::clapping::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2014, 02:35:50 PM »
Now I hope they produce an excellent film.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 04:17:55 PM »
Did you ever watch Frack Nation?
Excellent documentary that just blew apart the propaganda piece, Gas Land

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2014, 05:29:29 PM »
Did you ever watch Frack Nation?
Excellent documentary that just blew apart the propaganda piece, Gas Land

No, I haven't. I've heard that it was very good.

If I was them, rather than producing a documentary, I would make a based-on-fact feature-film in the horror-suspense genre. Take creative license to make this guy into a cinematic monster commensurate with the real-life monster he is. I wouldn't hesitate to put all kinds of thoughts in his head and words in his mouth - portray him as heinous and despicable as possible. Make him into a diabolical serial killer who glories in his killing.

Force the Leftists into the position of saying, "They're making him out to be worse than he really was."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 06:20:01 PM »
I'm thinking they won't have to sensationalize him at all.
He is a real life butcher.

Also, it would be hard to discredit if they play close to the chest.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 06:38:56 PM »
I'm thinking they won't have to sensationalize him at all.
He is a real life butcher.

Also, it would be hard to discredit if they play close to the chest.

I'm not talking about anything counter to the truth. Just some artistic license, and things that would enhance and emphasize the truth... like a lustful smirk as he aggressively twists the scissors; playing up rough and callous treatment of an infant born alive; a fantasy sequence, where he plays out a particularly macabre scene in his mind; enhancing the uncleanliness of the killing room, using horror-movie style lighting and music; a scene where pro-lifers are verbally and physically abused in front of the clinic; a scene where a Democrat politician thwarts inspection attempts, and cuts a deal to brush the conditions of this clinic under the rug...

There would be an endless list of ways to enhance the story as a dramatic feature film that would tell the true tale, offer some context via creative license, and portray Gosnell and the abortion industry that protected him in the worst possible light.

And you KNOW the film would be discredited by the Leftists even if it was just 100% surveillance film of Gosnell himself. Might as well give them something to bitch about.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:42:20 PM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 07:10:24 AM »
I agree, there are margins to play with that would not detract one iota from the facts.  Make it as emotional as possible, we all know how libiots like to emote!

::evilbat::