Author Topic: Mozilla's new CEO supports traditional marriage; liberals run for fainting couch  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
As if you needed another example of the fact that liberals aren't interested in winning debates but in declaring debates off limits, here's a new one.  Mozilla's new CEO is one of the organization's founders and the inventor of Javascript, which is a fundamental technology that makes the web what it is. So his technical pedigree is a perfect fit to helm Mozilla.

But in our new reality, politics always comes first, and it's here that he has been found wanting.  Back in 2008 he made a donation in support of Prop 8, which would define marriage as the union of 1 man and 1 woman.  So liberals everywhere are having a conniption that he has been named CEO of Mozilla.  It goes further.  Now websites like OkCupid are actually blocking visitors who use Firefox, instead taking them a landing page where they chastise the visitor for using Firefox.

There's no "we can agree to disagree" with the Left.  There's no "live and let live" with the Left.  There's no "let's focus on the business and keep politics in our private lives" with the Left.  It's their way or the highway, which invariably becomes their way or the unmarked grave once they have full power.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/01/mozillas-new-ceo-under-fire-for-supporting-traditional-marriage-as-okcupid-urges-firefox-users-to-boycott-popular-browser/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I've been using Firefox since Netscape went away, except for a brief time I tried out Chrome.

I thank the Fascist Democrat book burners for telling me I've made the right choice, all these years.  ::thumbsup::

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
They still let you browse using Mozilla.  That is what I use at work and I followed the link from the OP and at the bottom of the page is a "Continue to site" button.  They are just encouraging visitors not to use Mozilla, but no way would they consider losing customers that use Mozilla.   ::rolllaughing::
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Up their brain slots anyway...they want to piss off straights/normals, fine...we outnumber them even if you throw in the heterosexual betas with the homosexuals...go for it, deviants!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Just another reason to love my fave pet Firefox!
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Heh...

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 05:21:47 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Heh!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Maybe someone will have to create a competing product for that crowd.  They could call it Homozilla.   ::rimshot::

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Maybe someone will have to create a competing product for that crowd.  They could call it Homozilla.   ::rimshot::

Spewed coffee!!! ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Heh!

Queerzilla works too!

::laughonfloor::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Heh!

Queerzilla works too!

::laughonfloor::

Don't count Microsoft out...

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Or Chrome as I'm posting this with as Mozilla caved to the Fascists.

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/04/03/brendan-eich-steps-down-as-mozilla-ceo/

I'll never use a product of that Fascist dingbat ever again.   ::rockets::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
The fugly face of Fascism in America

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Who is that?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Well boyz n gurlz, read em and weep:

Mozilla CEO resigns after furor over gay rights

Mozilla co-founder Brendan Eich is stepping down as CEO following protests over his support of a gay marriage ban in California.

The Mountain View, Calif.-based organization that makes the Firefox browser infuriated many employees and users last week by promoting Eich.

At issue was Eich's $1,000 donation in 2008 to the campaign to pass California's Proposition 8, a constitutional amendment that outlawed same-sex marriages. The ban was overturned when the U.S. Supreme Court last year left in place a lower-court ruling striking down the ballot measure.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MOZILLA_CEO?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-04-03-17-38-11

I guess it's back to Internet Exploder for me since I won't allow Gargoyle malware on any of my computers.

::pullhair::

Offline richb

• Established Member
Lame.

Now they go after people's ability to make a living.   

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Who is that?

I'd settle for WHAT is that?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Lame.

Now they go after people's ability to make a living.   

Of course they do. Liberalism is totalitarian in nature. There's no "we'll just have to agree to disagree" with liberals. For a while public figures could find some safety in the No Man's Land of feigning ambivalence or indifference, but now the liberals have shed that whole "tolerance" canard and now they demand outright endorsement and celebration.

They aren't interested in winning debates, they're interested in declaring debates off limits. They aren't interested in winning in the arena of ideas, they're interested in clearing the arena of any opposition.

Their mentality always ends up expanding -- or "progressing" shall we say -- to include the physical elimination of their ideological enemies.

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
The hag that apparently had the power to fire the CEO from the company he founded.

Mitchell Baker, Executive Chairwoman, the Fascist trash that wrote the blog my first link was linked to.

And yes, every bit a fugly as you'd expect where the gender is in question. Mitchell for a "she"?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Holy sh*t, what is that????
I may never see again. ::bashing::

No matter, I didn't pay for the browser anyway and since it isn't paying for their salary, I could care less. The guy should get an attorney and sue the sh*t out of them for a company he co-founded. Or just move and create another gem.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.