Author Topic: More proof Prog's are special, anybody else would be fired or asked to resign  (Read 785 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/07/get-the-f-out-of-here-msnbcs-ed-schultz-explodes-on-radio-caller-live-on-the-air/

The prototypical progressive bully who can never take the shyt he dishes out 24/7...

Talk about Hate Radio, this douchenozzle is the poster boy of Hate Radio!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Levin has done the same thing, minus the outright insults and expletives -- "get off my phone!"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Rush used to have the "caller abortions", he should bring those back...

As always though, even in this libiots are better treated by conservatives than vice-versa...

Some things will never change...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

As always though, even in this libiots are better treated by conservatives than vice-versa...

The Left will always have a certain tactical advantage rooted in the fact that we have morals and they don't.  Oh they have their rules, and will ape a sense of moral certitude for the purpose of claiming the high ground, but their rules are ever changing and always boil down to whatever is most beneficial to them at a particular time. Alinsky recognized this and that's why one of his fundamental rules is to make the enemy abide by his own code, even as you have none yourself.

It's an advantage, but a tactical one. I think it's a strategic weakness. It's always easier to be the nihilist, the destroyer, than it is to be the builder and maintainer. But that advantage is merely an early one, and is soon exhausted.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

The Left will always have a certain tactical advantage rooted in the fact that we have morals and they don't.  Oh they have their rules, and will ape a sense of moral certitude for the purpose of claiming the high ground, but their rules are ever changing and always boil down to whatever is most beneficial to them at a particular time. Alinsky recognized this and that's why one of his fundamental rules is to make the enemy abide by his own code, even as you have none yourself.

It's an advantage, but a tactical one. I think it's a strategic weakness. It's always easier to be the nihilist, the destroyer, than it is to be the builder and maintainer. But that advantage is merely an early one, and is soon exhausted.

Agreed.  Their failure is manifest when the destruction has wrought its angst and once that energy is depleted there is nothing there for them to build with...from the ruins and chaos other forces (often ones nobody wants) fill the vacuum and the next cycle begins...

Roundheads, Jacobins, Bolsheviks...