Author Topic: Non-American POS Piers Morgan Leaves the Way He Came...Azz First  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Once a useless Un-American cock always a useless Un-American cock.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/29/piers-morgan-delivers-farewell-to-cnn-with-final-gun-tirade-i-want-to-say-something-more-about-that-before-i-bow-out/

::vafancoul::

Any standing bets if he ends up at All-Jizzeria?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Re: Non-American POS Piers Morgan Leaves the Way He Came...Azz First
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 03:00:24 PM »
One can only hypothesize that upon his return to jolly old gun deprived England that he meets up with the real reason for the 2nd A, that is if he dares to return.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 11:29:03 AM »
I doubt he'll go back to England.  He might even be in some legal trouble there over the phone hacking scandal.  Plus there's always the risk of another knuckle sandwich from Jeremy Clarkson.

He'll probably become another of those useless hangers-on that somehow manages to scrape together a modicum of relevance, mainly by insinuating himself into the social circles of better known people.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 11:44:03 AM »
If they made Clarkson smacking this idiot a daily pay-per-view event with proceeds going toward putting a gun in every liberty-loving persons home I would subscribe daily!!!

::whoohoo::

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 01:58:46 PM »
If they made Clarkson smacking this idiot a daily pay-per-view event with proceeds going toward putting a gun in every liberty-loving persons home I would subscribe daily!!!

He makes Top Gear (the English version that is) awesome.   I love his dry wit and comedy.   How he has managed to not get fired from the BBC (one of the most PC media outlets there is) makes it even better.   He has gotten in "trouble" again about a week ago, over a "racist" joke,  that even the BBC censors let get to air.  (Most American's won't even get that joke because the "slur" is not in use here). 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 02:29:54 PM »

He makes Top Gear (the English version that is) awesome.   I love his dry wit and comedy.   How he has managed to not get fired from the BBC (one of the most PC media outlets there is) makes it even better.   He has gotten in "trouble" again about a week ago, over a "racist" joke,  that even the BBC censors let get to air.  (Most American's won't even get that joke because the "slur" is not in use here).

I watch the show (and re-runs) whenever I can...some of the best laughs I've had have come as a result of that show.

The recent Burma episodes were hilarious...the Vietnam trip and Bolivia "Highway of Death" were good...they way these guys horse-around with each other is awesome...and the Peel (three-wheeled death-trap) and the Commie Car episodes are legendary and just a riot!

It may be my favorite show overall.

::thumbsup::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 08:40:57 PM »
I like the episode where they try to see what it takes to kill a Toyota pickup.  They did all sorts of stuff and it just refused to die.  I think they finally had to put it in a building that was being imploded to kill it.

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 09:57:55 PM »
I like the episode where they try to see what it takes to kill a Toyota pickup.  They did all sorts of stuff and it just refused to die.  I think they finally had to put it in a building that was being imploded to kill it.

I remember that one,  the building implosion didn't kill it.   It started up after minor repairs. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 06:49:42 AM »

I remember that one,  the building implosion didn't kill it.   It started up after minor repairs.

Yeah.  That was good.  I bet Toyota loved that result.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 10:33:09 AM »
What finally killed it?  I know one of the other things was driving it out into the ocean.  It got pounded with surf, but I don't think that's what killed it either.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
That wasn't the same vehicle that went over the cliff and obliterated itself?  No, that was at the end of the Bolivia trip I believe...different vehicle.  Hammond had to go down the rest of the way to the beach on foot.

I also like their time honored tradition of leaving a man behind to forge ahead...but often the guys arriving somewhere first and enjoying a drink often awake in strange places and such!

;D

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 06:10:05 PM »
I think they didn't kill that toyota pickup, it was smashed pretty badly,  but it was still running.

I loved how they finished off the blue "reasonably priced car" by putting it below the falling smoke stack.   Now that was funny!    The limo piece was pretty funny too.  And the car-a-pult,  or the "space" shuttle,  the look on Hammond's face when it blew up was priceless.     

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2014, 06:36:08 AM »
The space shuttle was perhaps the most ambitions and spectacular fail they've had...up it goes..euphoria, oops, Houston we have a problem....

Yeah, that was good...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2014, 11:54:04 AM »
BOT - Pierced must be feeling lonely, nothing to do all day but spew on Twit-er...

http://im41.com/archives/48597

Yeah, crap calling something else crap...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Dream sequence)

You are walking down the street...you see a body laying along the sidewalk...as you get near you realize it is a body...you get your phone out, ready to dial 9-1-1...as you get to the person you look down and see that it is Piers Morgan...he says a gang of people of color busted him up and robbed him and ran off...he has several leaking holes in him, none immediately life-threatening but without medical attention in the next few minutes he'll likely bleed out...

What would you do?

I would put my phone back in my pocket, mutter "This is why people should be allowed to carry a gun, dumbass!" and walk away whistling a happy tune...Darwinism strikes again...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 02:54:31 PM »

(Dream sequence)

You are walking down the street...you see a body laying along the sidewalk...as you get near you realize it is a body...you get your phone out, ready to dial 9-1-1...as you get to the person you look down and see that it is Piers Morgan...he says a gang of people of color busted him up and robbed him and ran off...he has several leaking holes in him, none immediately life-threatening but without medical attention in the next few minutes he'll likely bleed out...

What would you do?

I would put my phone back in my pocket, mutter "This is why people should be allowed to carry a gun, dumbass!" and walk away whistling a happy tune...Darwinism strikes again...

Summon the proper authorities. Maybe even hope he makes it until they arrive. I'd hate to see a stamp wasted.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2014, 04:43:12 PM »
Being the ever-helpful citizen that I am I would give him my pocket edition of the United States Constitution - that has the 2nd Amendment highlight.

Enjoy Piers!