Author Topic: University calls the amount of white people on campus a ‘failure ...  (Read 1088 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... asks for ideas on how to have fewer.

Well, he can start by killing himself.

A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department's daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less white.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as white as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

And in a recent blog post on WWU’s website, Shepard echoes these sentiments, saying those who do not agree “have not thought through the implications of what is ahead for us or, more perniciously, assume we can continue unchanged.”

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he wrote.

I see.  Because White = mediocrity, apparently, and it's "pernicious".  I'm now rendered f'n speechless.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
However much "nuance" they try to put on the question, all their "answers" inevitably boil down to substantially decreasing the academic and intellectual rigor of the institution.  That's how you go about making a place "less white", and what wonderful fruits that mindset is now bearing.

I'm also taken aback by just how openly and literally racist one can be so long as the race in question is white people.  They accuse white people of using "codewords" to convey racist intent, but when the targeted group is white people they don't even bother with codewords. It's right there, on its face racist.

The only missing ingredient for a future campaign of ethnic cleansing is the numbers, and as they like to remind us those are coming fast. The Left has laid all the foundations for it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
They could start by turning themselves red, with a razor blade, right at the carotid artery. Practice what you preach, as it were.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Pan - "Well, he can start by killing himself."

Bwuuhaaahaaaa!!!!   ::laughonfloor::

Exactly!  If one cannot practice what they preach, who gives a rip what they say?

And after they carry Bruce's dead white ass out the door they can give his job to Rev Al or whoever, there is plenty of white-hatin' folk to fill that void!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Well,  if they water down the school enough,  the white folks will be gone.   

Oh,  by the way,  an all black school is no more "diverse" then an all white school.  Another lie of the left that they peddle on the ignorant. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, but blacks entitled to seperate but I guess equal, not so for whitey, who everybody knows is a racist in waiting who cannot wait to lynch somebody first chance they get...

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.