Author Topic: Dayum! Suspect serial sniper in MO  (Read 1298 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Dayum! Suspect serial sniper in MO
« on: April 10, 2014, 02:09:21 PM »
http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/story/kc-suspect-serial-sniper-in-6-highway-shootings/28170/DTmdVnUSFEmyeuMyzf9VMg

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Missouri authorities are asking for federal helping in catching a serial shooter.

They're trying to find out who's behind more than a dozen  sniper-like attacks on drivers on Kansas City freeways over the past month.

Three drivers have been wounded by gunfire as they drove along area highways, many in an area called the Three Trails Crossing, where three interstate highways intersect.

Ten of the 13 shootings happened in Kansas City, including Sunday evening when a 56-year-old man was eastbound on Interstate 435 near I-470 when he was shot in the left calf.

"I was freaking out, making sure he called 911."

For the wife and daughter of the Blue Springs, Missouri man, a disturbing phone call from him sunday night has left them feeling everything frightened and frustrated, even fortunate.

"Very, very fortunate that his injury was a bullet to his calf because it could have been so much worse."

The man, who does not want to be identified, is the most recent victim in a series of shootings.

Police confirmed at least some of the 13 recent incidents are related.

The other three shootings were in Leawood, Blue Springs and Lee's Summit.

Police Chief Darryl Forté met with FBI officials on Monday and has asked the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to assist.

So far three  3 people have been shot including that Blue Springs man, who was eastbound on 435 near 470 when three bullets struck his car.

One went through the drivers side door and went straight through his calf.

"We just don't know if they're doing it until they finally kill someone or is it just for fun. We just want to know why." .

Authorities want those questions answered too and are working with the fbi and atf.

The victim said he didn't see any cars around and sources have confirmed police believe it's possible the shooter it shooters were on foot, hiding in wait.

"I work in the operating room fixing people up that this happens to."

"I've done it for 30 years and if people only realized that it's someone's loved one, somebody's brother, somebody's father, somebody's mother, whoever it is, on a table that you're trying to fix from them doing something so senseless."

Authorities are offering up to a seven-thousand-dollar reward for information leading to an arrest in the shootings.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Dayum! Suspect serial sniper in MO
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:38:12 PM »
Why can't they tell us what caliber?

Oh heck, just get a posse together and hunt the bastard down!

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 10:42:16 AM »
They wont say what caliber for a number of reasons, 1) fear of copy cat shooters, 2) the black scary gun confiscation (if they say what caliber then they can't make AR's the bad guy).
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 11:16:52 AM »
No doubt more the latter than the former, or they would have said even less!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 04:49:39 PM »
Mohammad Pedro Whittaker. 

Mohammed Pedro Whitaker has been identified as the alleged Kansas City highway shooter and has been charged with 18 felonies from 9 separate incidents around the city metro region.

Officials gave an update in a press conference on Friday afternoon.

See a previous Associated Press report below.

GRANDVIEW, Mo.—Police arrested a suspect Thursday in a string of random vehicle shootings on Kansas City-area highways over the past few weeks that have wounded three motorists and frightened many more.

More here:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/kansas-city-highway-shooter-arrested-photo-and-video/

Since this likely shooter isn't an Anglo Tea Partyer, and judging from the first name a Muslim to boot I have 5 bucks that says this story fades quickly.

"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 04:57:05 PM »
   Too bad they just didn't put a window in his head and wrap him in a pig shin and hurry his ass in a Christian cemetery in a week or so when he's nice and ripe.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie