Author Topic: Sarah Palin and Trig and Bristol and Tripp  (Read 1609 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Sarah Palin and Trig and Bristol and Tripp
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 11:25:41 AM »
I agree.  If Trig runs for president he should have to produce a valid (full) birth certificate.

Re: These batsh*t-crazy PDSer's...they should all be bear scat by now.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 01:10:02 PM »
If Sarah and Todd did take responsibility for someone else's Down syndrome child -- a far-fetched idea but one that cannot be called impossible given the secrecy surrounding Trig's birth certificate -- more power to them. Were such a doubtful possibility true, they would deserve nothing but praise for their big heartedness.

As it is, unfortunately, they do deserve a little criticism for one thing: Their failure to clearly document Trig as their baby; their failure to make public Trig's birth certificate and put an end to all this nonsense, which is only going to heat up again if Sarah decides to run for president.

It's hard to engage national discussions about the issues when you're down in the birther muck. It's equally hard to imagine that anyone who even brushes up against the birther muck would think that once they did this the biological parentage of their baby wouldn't become an issue.

Why the HELL should it?  Somebody give me one good, gawdamn reason why Trig's "parentage" should EVER BE, OR HAVE BEEN a f**king issue??!!

Obama has produced a birth certificate.

No, he freaking well has not!

The issue is that it isn't a good enough birth certificate. The Palins have produced no birth certificate at all. Sarah's view on the latter appears pretty simple -- "why should we?"

The answer is equally simple -- "to put the stupid issue of Trig's birth to rest."

This piece's author thinks he's pretty clever attempting to connect one issue to the other, but these two are not even remotely connected in terms of "the public's right to know".  That Trig's "parentage" is an "issue" for these fckwits is a failed stab at the relativism in which they muck around.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 01:27:25 PM »
That Trig's "parentage" is an "issue" for these fckwits is a failed stab at the relativism in which they muck around.

There are actually people devoting blogs to dissecting the parentage issue complete with pictures and timelines!

It all smacks to me of a juvenile attempt to cover for one's own issues.  Like when one kid takes the other's toy and the offender responds with something that seems relevant--you broke my whatever--but that doesn't negate that the kid took the toy! Oh, how I dislike arguing with people like that.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 01:30:15 PM »
I believe Palin is setting up obama......I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 01:32:35 PM »
I believe Palin is setting up obama......I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

now that would be sweeet!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 02:24:41 PM »
http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/baby-palin-enough-already

Whatdaya think?

William Shatner summed it up best, on SNL, back in the days when SNL was funny...

You, you must be almost 30. Have you ever kissed a girl?
[Bradford Scharlott hangs his head in shame]

I didn't think so. There's a whole world out there. When I was your age, I didn't watch television, I lived. So move out of your parents' basement, and get your own apartment, and grow the hell up! I mean it's just Sarah Palin's child, damn it. It's just a child!

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 04:21:37 PM »
That Trig's "parentage" is an "issue" for these fckwits is a failed stab at the relativism in which they muck around.

There are actually people devoting blogs to dissecting the parentage issue complete with pictures and timelines!

It all smacks to me of a juvenile attempt to cover for one's own issues.  Like when one kid takes the other's toy and the offender responds with something that seems relevant--you broke my whatever--but that doesn't negate that the kid took the toy! Oh, how I dislike arguing with people like that.
WTF does Trig have to do with the pile of sh*t we are in as a country?  ::cussing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 07:26:11 AM »
Moonbattery had an entry about this subject yesterday: http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2011/04/liberals-contin.html

Look at the images the Leftoids have made, ridiculing a baby with Down Syndrome. To borrow one of their favorite descriptions, it is incredibly mean spirited. I usually hate that expression, but that's exactly what they are. Rational people are capable of recognizing that regardless of your thoughts about a particular person, their children -- and especially a baby with a handicap -- are distinct from them and shouldn't be subject to the same derision. And of course, these are liberals, you know, with their monopoly on tolerance.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 08:40:33 AM »
I think it was on Beck"s radio show yesterday that he did a segment on this.
I think I caught that Todd's definitely the father but they think the mother's identity is questionable.
And he cited a poem -What are you thinking little baby? They concluded "nothing; you're retarded"

Not a speck of decency

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 08:44:32 AM »
Not a speck of decency

Not a speck of anything worthy of taking another breath.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 08:53:31 AM »
It is just out and out cruelty to ridicule a toddler with a handicap on his 3rd birthday. The Left are full of hateful venom. You want to know how communists were able to murder over 100 million people during the 20th Century? Just look at how they treat a 3 year old for no reason other than the fact that his mother is one of their identified targets to "freeze, fix, ridicule". They are soulless, amoral scumbags.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly