Author Topic: the bifurcation is upon us  (Read 1794 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

the bifurcation is upon us
« on: April 14, 2014, 07:42:53 PM »
I have noticed several incidences, mainly in San Fran, where the newly dispossessed who have been gentrified out of their old neighborhoods are taking actions such as mini-car tipping and googleglass smashing.

I believe we are witnessing the bifurcation of the left.

there are now the poor, downtrodden, oppressed minorities who have always thought that the liberals were their benevolent keepers. and up against this is now the effete liberally educated uber-wealthy who are into liberalism mainly for 2 reasons, it validates their alternative lifestyles and it assuages their guilt at their affluence gained on the backs of the poor.

It is going to be good to watch as the poorer brothers realize just who their fellow traveler are and what they truly care about. They will realize that no amount of government housing will encumber the newly rich left from expropriating their neighborhoods for gentrification or utilizing googleglass technologies to "keep a big brother eye" on "those types of people"
this is going to be fun to watch
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: the bifurcation is upon us
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 10:45:45 PM »

there are now the poor, downtrodden, oppressed minorities who have always thought that the liberals were their benevolent keepers. and up against this is now the effete liberally educated uber-wealthy who are into liberalism mainly for 2 reasons, it validates their alternative lifestyles and it assuages their guilt at their affluence gained on the backs of the poor.

Its impossible to become rich on the backs of the poor, because thew poor don't work - hard or often.  The bottom quintile of earners works on average 10 hours a week.  Yes there are some "working poor"  among them working 40 hour weeks  for little money, but to average 10 hours, that menas 3 others are not working at all for that one person.  Most are working part time jobs at  under 30 hours (soon to be under 20 hrs thanks to Otardcare)  so they don't get benefits.

The Uber-weatlhy liberals got wealthy either because they got a sweet-heart govt deal and  got rich on the back of tax-payers and printed Fed money,  or they actually got rich by being such narcissistic, unprincipled jerks that they back stabbed colleges, took credit for their work and otherwise did unethical ( they would say "practical" )things to get to the top. . There might even be a subset of Leftists who got their money honestly and through hard work.  However, NONE of the feel GUILTY. They deeply desire the presence of an under class so they can feel superior and successful.  Its simply not enough for them to prosper-- they want to prosper more in comparison with others.  Same with the underclass really, because for them its far more important  that we all suffer together and no one does better than they.  ENVY is the main driver for anything a Liberal does, either because the envy what other have or what to engender that feeling in others toward them . They have no shame or guilt to speak of. . . for that would admit they were capable of wrong-doing and they are 100% sure in their minds that THEY have never done anything wrong.  They are practically perfect in nearly every way . ...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 12:29:54 AM »
... it assuages their guilt at their affluence gained on the backs of the poor.

Unless you're talking about politicians or bureaucrats, the rich "liberals" haven't taken anything from the poor that the poor haven't willingly offered up, as in for sneakers/sportswear/e-gadgets/bling.  This is not to downplay their insufferable attitudes, which I don't believe come anywhere to approaching guilt or "affluenza".  The rich Left believes, imo, that *somebody* needs to put out for the good of the pore&starvin' and, since they have their "charity" benefits and whatnot, that *somebody* needs to be you, as in us.

Gunsmith, my husband, has a phrase that he uses as a stand-in for whenever the concern-trolls worry overmuch about school lunches and no-coats-for-when-it's-cold; it's "the 'skinny, blue chirren'".  No one ever knows their names, who they are or who their neglectful parents are (in which case, why aren't the "concerned" helping personally), but we're finger-wagged at in an attempt to insist on their existence and berated because we need to care "for the least of us".  Same sht, whims, different arena.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 10:05:47 AM »
I believe that many of the lower economic levels of democrat supporters are what I would consider the working poor and those who have received government employment through such venues as the USPS and the unionized government agencies such as the department of social services. Sure there are the welfare recipients, but by and large most of democrat support comes from those who have been sold the argument that wealth can be accumulated through "spread-the-wealth"government redistribution.

When these followers finally realize that their government job, or their 2 part-time shifts at walmart and/or burger king will never allow them googleglasses or Prius cars they will take a look at the upper echelon of the democrat party and see the googleglass wearing IT employee who's interest is in acquiring wealth for himself, using the liberal social policies of the democrat platform to insinuate their atypical personal agendas into the culture at large while having little empathy for the plight of those poorer democrat supporters.

A case in point are those poorer urban residents who are being relocated as their traditional residences are being up-scaled via gentrification to provide finer housing for the newly affluent liberals. Other areas of potential splits can be exemplified by the water policies in california where educated liberals promote the policies adhering to global warming and endangered species while taxing the economic health which will have grave impacts on the poorer members of the democrat party through higher energy prices and job loss.

My point is that the 2 different and mostly mutually exclusive goals of the democrat party cannot be sustained at the same time now that there is no longer the ever-increasing boom of wealth expansion in this nation. Sooner or later the bottom of the democrat membership will realize that their needs are taking a back seat to the goals of the more affluent members of the party.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 11:59:43 AM »
... it assuages their guilt at their affluence gained on the backs of the poor.

Unless you're talking about politicians or bureaucrats, the rich "liberals" haven't taken anything from the poor that the poor haven't willingly offered up, as in for sneakers/sportswear/e-gadgets/bling.  This is not to downplay their insufferable attitudes, which I don't believe come anywhere to approaching guilt or "affluenza".  The rich Left believes, imo, that *somebody* needs to put out for the good of the pore&starvin' and, since they have their "charity" benefits and whatnot, that *somebody* needs to be you, as in us.

Gunsmith, my husband, has a phrase that he uses as a stand-in for whenever the concern-trolls worry overmuch about school lunches and no-coats-for-when-it's-cold; it's "the 'skinny, blue chirren'".  No one ever knows their names, who they are or who their neglectful parents are (in which case, why aren't the "concerned" helping personally), but we're finger-wagged at in an attempt to insist on their existence and berated because we need to care "for the least of us".  Same sht, whims, different arena.

It's like the ever expanding "need" for breakfast and dinner at school, to the point that they open schools during summer in order to keep feeding these feral offspring even when school is closed.  And the Left trots this out as a club to beat over the heads of Republicans any time there's even a hint that there might be "cuts" (i.e. still increasing the budget just not as much as originally planned) to spending.  The poor chirren are gonna starve and get rickets from malnutrition!

The question is never asked "why aren't these kids getting fed at home?", I mean it's not like we don't have a hundred and one programs like WIC, SNAP, EBT.  There's no reason they shouldn't have enough food at home.  I think what angers me most about this is how the GOP obediently cowers in fear every time the Left pulls out that weapon, and refuses to call bullsh*t on it. They just look for ways to talk around it or avoid the accusation by being conspicuously in favor of this or that other program for the Poor & Starvin.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 01:39:38 PM »
The question is never asked "why aren't these kids getting fed at home?"

Exactly.

::thinking::

Maybe I need to start a business in which I can apply for a government grant. My business would be teaching people things they should have learned at home like  how to make mac 'n cheese and hot dogs but are too busy being underprivileged to master.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 01:56:27 PM »
The question is never asked "why aren't these kids getting fed at home?"

Exactly.

::thinking::

Maybe I need to start a business in which I can apply for a government grant. My business would be teaching people things they should have learned at home like  how to make mac 'n cheese and hot dogs but are too busy being underprivileged to master.

Oh, it's asked and the stand-by answer is deflection, as in "well, they're not and that's not the important thing; the important thing is the kids shouldn't be made to suffer because of neglectful parents".

Ooookay, so we should be made to suffer instead, being made to pony up for somebody's else's boneheadedness. (Is that a word?)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 08:45:33 PM »
I still see a split coming. The children of the 60's and 70's "pseudo-hippies" are enjoying the affluence of the liberal lifestyles their university parents or upper level government management parents have provided them, along with the lip service they mouth to the economic social interests of the left. They show little interest, beyond attending the star-studded benefits for single mothers and transgender skateborders, for the original aura of class warfare deeply felt by their parents.

The poor minorities have changed little (aside from that deviation into the black panthers and some conversions to Americanized Islam). They still believe that big father government is their ticket to survival and are counting on the democrat party as the fountainhead of their largess.

I do not see the young affluent liberals truly interested in anything more than their personal life (a la their alternative lifestyles) global warming and/or environmental interests the arts and good cuisine.

I really think the democrat party is going to split apart along these 2 areas of interest and if the republican party or conservative party was smart, they would be in the inner cities advocating policies that will seek out those minority members who want to succeed through their own efforts and turn a good deal of them against the googleglass wearing snobs of the democrat left.

I expect to hear many a reply stating that there are no minority members who want to succeed, but that would be too broad a brush with which to paint an entire community. But if even a small number succeed, they illustrate what traditional american work values can do.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 09:38:03 PM »
I still see a split coming. The children of the 60's and 70's "pseudo-hippies" are enjoying the affluence of the liberal lifestyles their university parents or upper level government management parents have provided them, along with the lip service they mouth to the economic social interests of the left. They show little interest, beyond attending the star-studded benefits for single mothers and transgender skateborders, for the original aura of class warfare deeply felt by their parents.

The poor minorities have changed little (aside from that deviation into the black panthers and some conversions to Americanized Islam). They still believe that big father government is their ticket to survival and are counting on the democrat party as the fountainhead of their largess.

I do not see the young affluent liberals truly interested in anything more than their personal life (a la their alternative lifestyles) global warming and/or environmental interests the arts and good cuisine.

I really think the democrat party is going to split apart along these 2 areas of interest and if the republican party or conservative party was smart, they would be in the inner cities advocating policies that will seek out those minority members who want to succeed through their own efforts and turn a good deal of them against the googleglass wearing snobs of the democrat left.

I expect to hear many a reply stating that there are no minority members who want to succeed, but that would be too broad a brush with which to paint an entire community. But if even a small number succeed, they illustrate what traditional american work values can do.

And I don't see anyone arguing with you on that point; the argument was/is in the guilt of the affluent.

I could well stand to watch the left split when the stolen-from get a clue.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 10:49:36 PM »
The Left is a cobbled together alliance of various grievance identities that often have little in common with each other (and frequently are natural enemies, e.g. Muslims and gay rights advocates) other than one main common enemy, which is us. Basically traditional Western civilization is their enemy.

So yeah, this alliance is inevitably going to fracture. The question is whether or not it will matter to us, because I suspect the Left will stay focused on destroying us as long as we continue to exist.  In other words, any serious splits in the Left would mean their common foe (us) has been finally rendered insignificant.

Most of our problems stem from the fact that our side wasted decades dealing with the Left in good faith. Had some of those seemingly inconsequential little "not the hill to die on" battles been fought with conviction we might be in much better shape right now.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 07:29:17 AM »
I don't see it as Google against the masses.  I see this as the end result of land use policies that restrict housing.  They can come in the forms of minimum size of housing units, requirements of so much open spaces per units of housing, and many other restrictions.  The end result is the forced scarcity of housing, and higher prices for what little is allowed.  THAT is what has driven the poor out of San Francisco.

The split being between the poor, and the limousine liberals wanting their open spaces and perfectly aesthetic housing.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 07:34:52 AM »
The Left is a cobbled together alliance of various grievance identities that often have little in common with each other (and frequently are natural enemies, e.g. Muslims and gay rights advocates) other than one main common enemy, which is us. Basically traditional Western civilization is their enemy.

So yeah, this alliance is inevitably going to fracture. The question is whether or not it will matter to us, because I suspect the Left will stay focused on destroying us as long as we continue to exist.  In other words, any serious splits in the Left would mean their common foe (us) has been finally rendered insignificant.

Most of our problems stem from the fact that our side wasted decades dealing with the Left in good faith. Had some of those seemingly inconsequential little "not the hill to die on" battles been fought with conviction we might be in much better shape right now.

That is for sure!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 08:05:30 AM »

And I don't see anyone arguing with you on that point; the argument was/is in the guilt of the affluent.

I could well stand to watch the left split when the stolen-from get a clue.
[/quote]

No, I gotta argue :)

There are some poor   who for one reason or another "want to succeed" - they are people like us, with drive, ambition and enough pride and moral direction to understand that its immoral to be a burden on others.  And those people will do the basics - show up on time, pretend to give a damn, and will learn the skills they need to succeed and stop being a burden on others. Those people are ALREADY on our side, or destined to be.  Outreach to them MAY speed up the process - but it won't change who they are, nor will it change who the rest of the poor are. 

What the rest of the poor are is poor of spirit, poor of ambition, poor of work ethic, poor of moral fiber - and their lack of money is a direct result, and envy the root of all they do. .  They hate the rich leftist simply  because they have more - and their hate is directly proportional to how much of that wealth was earned. Hence the typical democrat is at the bottom of their list because he lied, cheated  and gamed the system to wealth - just like they hope to someday.   But most of all they  HATE those who have the same backgrounds and initial circumstances  and Still  escape  poverty by hard work the because it proves its possible to do- and blows their victim hood alibi to pieces. . These slovenly, immoral, Neanderthal throwbacks, will simply see those who escape their ranks as traitors--as the enemy-- and not (and never)  as role models.

“There are many who find a good alibi far more attractive than an achievement. For an achievement does not settle anything permanently. We still have to prove our worth anew each day; we have to prove that we are as good today as we were yesterday. But when we have a valid alibi for not achieving anything we are fixed, so to speak, for life.”- Eric Offer

You will never inspire these people to succeed because it would require them to give up their alibi and force them to deal with the fact that they really are poor because they are no good, lazy, whiny children who are responsible for their own failures. The are poor because they are poor excuses for human beings. .If you could get to their kids they might be saved I suppose, but try teaching something to a child their parent will flatly contradict and see who the child believes..

As a consequence there is no "sea Change" in the leftist party coming. The poor will simply become more like a pit bull, trained to fight at the wealthy leftist  elites command, and they will target largely what they are told to target.  (OWS can be seen as the boot camp test for that movement - to make sure the 99% were ready to follow the orders of the  1% --of the elite that lived with them, in a different and better section of the park of course,  and stood up and controlled discussion with their jazz hands crap. )  Yes, some leftist moron wearing google glass  may wander into its cage and get mauled every once in a while, but the leftist  powers that be are fine with that- after all they need to exercise and keep the dog in top shape till the fight is joined.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 12:04:09 PM »
No, I gotta argue

C'mon, Weisshaupt; I highlighted in whims' post that portion with which I was agreeing and I didn't address the rest, which is contained in your post.

To wit:

There are some poor   who for one reason or another "want to succeed" - they are people like us, with drive, ambition and enough pride and moral direction to understand that its immoral to be a burden on others.  And those people will do the basics - show up on time, pretend to give a damn, and will learn the skills they need to succeed and stop being a burden on others.

Agreed; not all of "the poor" are alike, which is why the folks you describe above are usually known as "the formerly poor".

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 05:23:21 PM »
All the many replies to my post show much wisdom, but I still think there are bodies to be gotten, slowly for sure, from the poor. If I remember properly, there were quite a few poor blacks in the 60's who were hard working but unable to achieve wealth or success, not because they were lazy or lacked ambition, but because of wrongful racism. I can remember a 3 generation family of black women who my mother and I knew who did not support MLK and all the trouble he was stirring up.
I know many a black soldier from our nearby army base who do not support the democrat party, obama or much of the leftist liberal crap. I think the right would be well served by cultivating these right-thinking americans as they would have some influence on their greater communities.

I think it has become too easy to paint all poor blacks with the same brush and that just allows the left to dig in deeper. We should applaud any politician on the right who will take his message to the inner city.

The angry poor leftists are growing in number, perhaps our only hope is to co-op those we can
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 05:53:52 PM »
If I remember properly, there were quite a few poor blacks in the 60's who were hard working but unable to achieve wealth or success, not because they were lazy or lacked ambition, but because of wrongful racism.

Um, maybe.  In  some places in the south, possibly.  But   there were actually far MORE affluent Blacks in the 60s who worked hard and got ahead in SPITE of whatever racism they encountered.  The left's multi-pronged attack on Blacks in the form of welfare, affirmative action and pushing a culture that saw education and hard work as "acting white" and "in-authentically Black"  is what stopped the trend of Blacks doing better and better year after year that had been ongoing since at least the 30s.  It wasn't racism holding them back then  and it certainly isn't what is hold them back now. Its a culture that punishes and persecutes success and rewards victimhood that has stopped the black advance, and that culture isn't going to be changed without another 30-50  years with  full media control and a propaganda campaign to nullify it.

I think the right would be well served by cultivating these right-thinking americans as they would have some influence on their greater communities.
I think it has become too easy to paint all poor blacks with the same brush and that just allows the left to dig in deeper. We should applaud any politician on the right who will take his message to the inner city.

Listen, I went to school in Harlem.  I knew a lot of ambitious and talented black people, and I would hear the stories right from their own mouths.   Those that have it, already have it because they were born with it, and you can't give it to them. ( and that goes for Whites too)  Go to a Black School - ask those kids  what career they would use if all barriers were lifted.  Suggest Doctor, Lawyer or Engineer and they will tell you those are jobs for White Folks.   The Left's constant racism of low expectations has convinced the black man to keep himself down, so now Whites don't have to do it.  They give them thier alibi young and early, and given human nature few choose to question it.

The angry poor leftists are growing in number, perhaps our only hope is to co-op those we can

But they are angry because of their whole-hearted belief that they aren't more successful because of EXTERNAL forces.  The message that you would bring to them is that its their own damn fault and they better leave their excuses behind if they want to change things, and that is not a message they will be receptive to, unless they already rejected the culture of failure and victim hood when they were young.  The older they are the less likely they will admit that they wasted their lives on excuses.  Even when they are starving in the streets when the economy collapses, they will still be angry and just as sure rich whitey did it to them.  Republican outreach isn't going to change the culture of the poor, and that culture  is the  problem.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 06:30:17 PM »
weisshaupt: what about the successful blacks? whether they are Ben Carson or Beyonce?  how do these angry blacks explain this. surely they cannot deny these blacks their success in "the white man's world". 

What disturbs me more is if you are correct, just what is to be done with this tainted harvest? If it is allowed to regenerate the sheer size of the mass could overwhelm the nation.

I was researching the origins of our DC cherry trees and was surprised to learn that the first 2000 trees sent from Japan were all infected with a virulent fungus and had to be destroyed for fear of infesting the NA continent. I see we have been infected by a virulent disease in our culture that has tainted much of it with, perhaps, little easy means to eradicate it. I have been heartened by the response to the Nevada cattle farmer's situation, but much work needs to be done.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 07:45:00 PM »
weisshaupt: what about the successful blacks? whether they are Ben Carson or Beyonce?  how do these angry blacks explain this. surely they cannot deny these blacks their success in "the white man's world".

They're "Uncle Toms" (because they don't understand Uncle Tom in the proper context) or suck-ups or "acting White"; angry Blacks will tell you Beyonce owes her success to them, not Whites, because they can't add.

What disturbs me more is if you are correct, just what is to be done with this tainted harvest? If it is allowed to regenerate the sheer size of the mass could overwhelm the nation.

Nothing is to be done.  They're roughly 12% of the population; regeneration is not gonna happen with a greater number because they're aborting themselves at a sickening rate.

I was researching the origins of our DC cherry trees and was surprised to learn that the first 2000 trees sent from Japan were all infected with a virulent fungus and had to be destroyed for fear of infesting the NA continent. I see we have been infected by a virulent disease in our culture that has tainted much of it with, perhaps, little easy means to eradicate it. I have been heartened by the response to the Nevada cattle farmer's situation, but much work needs to be done.

The culture has been infected; it's Leftism and radically so.  Nothing can or will be done about radical and poor Blacks, militant homosexuals or friggin islam until that infection is eradicated first.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 09:48:27 PM »

That is easy-- as Pan said,  they aren't "real blacks" , they are "Uncle Toms" sucking up to the White Man, they got "special breaks"  by doing special favors, etc. They will do, say and think anything required to believe that their own failures are nothing to do with them.. .. and I have to stress - this isn't just Blacks.... Sarah Palin isn't a "real woman",  Conservative Hispanics are traitors to their race,  Gay Conservatives aren't "really gay" and so on. All of the Left's Mascot Victim classes  violently attack - verbally and sometimes physically, those of their own who prove their alibi to be false. Once they have bought the alibi, they are lost,and as I have noted, that happens quite early in most cases.  Pan is right that the black segment of the enemy's forces are so far corrupted they are going to be lucky to keep their numbers.. which are only as high as they are because welfare pays per child.   But they are hardly the bulk of the corruption we are fighting. They are merely the vanguard ( Operation  "Get Behind the Darkies")

Um, yeah, I have been pointing  that out quite a while now. . Which is why I bought a farm, got out of the cities and have done everything I can to be ready  to hunker down for the long haul.  There simply is no good way out - and hasn't been since we failed to take the senate back in 2010. The only way out now is through. So get ready to weather the storm. I don't need God to tell me to build an Ark. 

Like any force of nature,  The "tainted harvest"  problem is going to resolve itself one way or another.  The  parasite will feed until it kills the host and bring about the collapse of our  monetary system and civilization, as it has already brought about the collapse of many industries, the education system, the churches and the very moral fabric of our society.  Like Sodom and Gomorrah there is nothing for it but annihilation. Just don't look back. Just as assuredly as that fungus would have killed every cherry tree and then die for lack of hosts, so will this disease. .  There will be no welfare money. There will be no production.  There will be the  mass starvation that is the inevitable conclusion whenever this evil ideology takes root and flowers.   They will riot and attack their own.  Or they will attack us, and they will get theirs.  (Paraphrasing Bill Cosby, When the beatings begin, Its my  job to sit here and kick em back into play" - Bill is giving us a history lesson here. We tried to warn them to do what their "mother" says, but they replied they needed a good beating )  Reality will do most of the beating, because their battle is not, and has never been with us.  Mind, it won't be fun for us either, but in the end we are culpable for having let it come to this end by being too passive, too accepting and too accommodating to the creeping evil as it came among us.  We will suffer  the judgement of (human) Nature's God  as surely as the rest.

Bill Cosby - Beating (Legendado)

(its probably interesting to note that Bill is exactly the sort of successful black person WMP is talking about.. and he was called an "Uncle Tom" in 2004 for suggesting Blacks should be responsible for their own lives... and then fell right in line later, claiming criticism of Obama is racist, guns are bad and towing the party line...)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:23:18 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 10:34:29 PM »
What else can I add? Nothing. It's all been said and more eloquently than I could have. The collapse is imminent and so the thinning out of the herds for their own survival will be a thing to do, a thing they must do for themselves. The starving and diseased will be shed or discarded at a very high rate. It will resemble the fall of the Roman Empire, the infrastructure for the city's survival will be destroyed. Then the people will realize that they must leave or die and many will choose to stay until all the resources, foodstuffs and toiletries are consumed.

It is done, we need only wait until the poison has run it's course.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.