Author Topic: If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://theweek.com/article/index/259829/if-a-nuclear-bomb-exploded-in-downtown-washington-what-should-you-do

Interesting little tidbits, most seem to make sense.

Nothing in there about partying like a rock star if most of the progressives were in town for the event...but other than that a semi-interesting snippet of info.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
http://theweek.com/article/index/259829/if-a-nuclear-bomb-exploded-in-downtown-washington-what-should-you-do

Interesting little tidbits, most seem to make sense.

Nothing in there about partying like a rock star if most of the progressives were in town for the event...but other than that a semi-interesting snippet of info.

Damn you beat me to it! Yes Party like a Rock Star  if even 50 % of congress was present.  And Break out the best stuff if Pelosi, Reid and Obama are confirmed killed in the blast.  I wonder if Washington even suspect that a large portion of the country views them as tyrants and oppressors now?  My country fell to your illegal and illegitimate  coup "fundamental transformation" to 3rd world lawlessness, the rule of men and banana republic style governance  means I don't give a crap if Washington DC, or pretty much any US City filled with libtards is destroyed.

Interestingly enough, though, the government has done quite a bit of work to figure out what exactly would happen if a suitcase nuke — which, I know, doesn't really exist,

Um, yeah, they do "exist" as in - small and portable. No, they are too heavy to carry in a "suitcase" But a suitcase sized box on a hand cart could be a nuke, so Yes,   they Do exist. Which is why the government spent time trying to figure out how to respond to it.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:02:43 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, that last statement was retarded, the Soviets were known to have produced several back in the day...and by the time of the post-Cold War make-happy agreements, no record of their whereabouts was never confirmed...

::speechless::

As for the former I try to see the good in everything, that's just how I am...   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
What should you do?  Hope for winds out of the west.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
What should you do?  Hope for winds out of the west.

That, and crack that bottle of bubbly I've been saving.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Applaud?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Hope that congress is in session but that the conservatives were on retreat?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Hope that congress is in session but that the conservatives were on retreat?

Both of them?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson