Author Topic: Are you Shyting Me!!!!!  (Read 4875 times)

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Are you Shyting Me!!!!!
« on: April 16, 2014, 06:19:14 AM »
Here's an advertisement for KFC's very real limited edition chicken corsage. The fast food chain is having a busy month: first a campaign to name a bridge after founder Colonel Sanders and now one to convince high schoolers to wear chicken corsages to prom. The ad features a very nervous teenager showing up at his date's house and presenting her with a baby's breath and Original Recipe drumstick corsage ("I know how much you like original recipe"). She at first is weirded out but then comes around ("that smells wonderful"). The ad finishes with them dancing and him going in for a kiss, but she instead swerves off slightly and bites into her corsage.

There are actually 100 of these KFC corsages available for purchase through Nanz & Kraft Florists in Louisville, Kentucky for $20 plus shipping. The florist's website notes that chicken is not actually included but instead comes with "a $5 KFC gift check, so you can customize your corsage with Original Recipe, Extra Crispy or Kentucky Grilled Chicken. Whichever best matches her dress." Go, watch:

KFC Chicken Corsage #HowDoYouKFC
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Are you Shyting Me!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 06:44:44 AM »
Must be having a hard time attracting young white folk to KFC...and this is what they came up with?

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 12:08:41 PM »
Hooboy.  Yeah, because nothing says "class" more than wearing food as adornment.   ::)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 06:53:41 PM »
  If some SOB showed up with one of those to take my kid out he would leave with it up his...
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie