Author Topic: FBI Fishing for Anti-Big Government People?  (Read 686 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
FBI Fishing for Anti-Big Government People?
« on: April 16, 2014, 11:22:10 AM »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/report-fbi-visiting-gun-shops-looking-for-people-talking-about-big-government/

If this report is factual then three things need to happen:

1) People in Congress who profess any kind of affinity for Second Amendment rights needs to have a lot of butts dragged in and grilled so the perpetrator of this BS can be identified and appropriately dealt with.

Once again we'll see if somebody points a finger to Holder and/or Obama, fall on their sword or just feigns complete ignorance no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented (I'll bet on the latter!).

2) Any self-respecting gun shop owner and its employees should immediately do the opposite of what this FBI asshole suggested, tear up that flier and throw it in their face (now, or later if they return) and report only real suspicious types, like Middle Eastern looking men between 18-45, New Black Panthers...Obama voters etc...

3) People who are authentically Anti-Big Government should be hopping mad and making sure everybody around them, representing them...people everywhere know it, and realize we are not going anywhere, we are not going to allow you to define us as terrorists, and that in fact the real terror, the real tyranny is ALL on the part of the Big Government bureaucrats and sycophants!!!

Ye be warned!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: FBI Fishing for Anti-Big Government People?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 12:33:57 PM »
Most of those things are what government types have been doing lately............hmmmmmmmm..............

1.  someones else's money, (taxpayers) yup.

2.  Not wanting to be I.D.ed,  yup.

3.  Large purchases,   yup. 

4. Lack of knowledge,  for sure,  yup

5.Illegal use,   yup.

6.  new buyers,  yup.

7,  nervous when challenged yup,  (not that they are being challenged much)

The only people gun dealers will be reporting,  will be all those alphabet government agencies!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 05:50:40 PM »
Most of those things are what government types have been doing lately............hmmmmmmmm..............

1.  someones else's money, (taxpayers) yup.

2.  Not wanting to be I.D.ed,  yup.

3.  Large purchases,   yup. 

4. Lack of knowledge,  for sure,  yup

5.Illegal use,   yup.

6.  new buyers,  yup.

7,  nervous when challenged yup,  (not that they are being challenged much)

The only people gun dealers will be reporting,  will be all those alphabet government agencies!

^^ That.  Absolutely.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 07:17:36 AM »
Aye, good list Rich.   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.