Author Topic: The Left's choice of Victims is always a tell  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
The Left's choice of Victims is always a tell
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:48:14 AM »
http://www.thefire.org/bergen-administrators-fear-game-of-thrones-quote-censor-professor/

Torch readers will no doubt remember a similar and equally absurd case at the University of Wisconsin-Stout, where Professor James Miller (not to be confused with Bergen’s Jim Miller) posted a picture of actor Nathan Fillion with a quote from Firefly, a science fiction television show. The poster read: “You don’t know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: if I ever kill you, you’ll be awake. You’ll be facing me. And you’ll be armed.”
Although the quote actually reflects the space-Western character’s assurance that he would never kill an unarmed man, it was removed by Stout’s police chief because it “refer to killing” and could potentially be viewed as a threat.

Yes, its  the Just and righteous  killing of thieves and evil men  that these people fear most - because they know in their hearts that is what they are. They fear any expression  that might inspire anyone to do what SHOULD be done to them. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Left's choice of Victims is always a tell
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 10:02:13 AM »
Ohh, isn't that just too damned bad...those poor statists feeling the crosshairs of an angry citizenry no longer content with ceeding rights to these fat lazy bureacrats burning into their guilty heads...ooohhh, that's just terrible!

"I aim to misbehave" takes on more meaning every day...especially applied to the illegal acts and actions of those who think they are our lords and betters.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.