Author Topic: Another Fun Story of FDR  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Another Fun Story of FDR
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »
Another Fun Story of FDR via Ann Barnhardt that somehow got missed in my public school text book.  Just as you have to google Blue Eagle laws to find out about them .

FDR was a fascist and a traitor and should have died by being beaten with a board with a single rusty nail in it till infection took him and he died.  And Yeah- we should have done that while he was in the wheel chair.

Offline fordguy_85

Re: Another Fun Story of FDR
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 09:12:10 PM »
After reading that, I agree completely.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 09:17:13 PM »
... you see that while there is nothing new under the sun, this is indeed a whole ‘nother level of evil.

::praying::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 06:40:58 AM »
Another Fun Story of FDR via Ann Barnhardt that somehow got missed in my public school text book.  Just as you have to google Blue Eagle laws to find out about them .

FDR was a fascist and a traitor and should have died by being beaten with a board with a single rusty nail in it till infection took him and he died.  And Yeah- we should have done that while he was in the wheel chair.

Well, shyt, if that is what FDR deserved...how much more so the boy tyrant we have now, eh?   ::saywhat::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 01:03:15 AM »
FDR history has been completely whitewashed.   Most people today believe he was one of the best and most successful presidents there ever was,  when he was in fact,  probably one of the worst.   We still have some of the bad aftereffects of his far too long presidency. 

His policies only made the Depression last longer and made the misery worse.   He tried to pack the supreme court when they bounced his unconstitutional bullsh*t.   He helped create social security which ensured that many seniors must live check to check on tiny budgets in their golden years,  but yet still bankrupt the taxpayers and the national treasury in the process.    He stole property from the citizens when he banned private ownership of gold when his policies threatened to ruin the dollar (that little beauty took until Reagan to undo, the private ownership of gold that is).

He began to rehab his imagine when WWII began.   But it didn't stop the abuses.  Those protesting the US entering the war where jailed,  often without trial, becoming political prisoners (another bad abuser of that was Woodrow Wilson, one of Obama's favorite presidents).   Yes,  political prisoners!   Truman released them.   We didn't have political prisoners again until Obama came into office (yes that "filmmaker" is a political prisoner).   He rounded up the US citizens of Japanese descent even though they were no threat to national security (more people of German and Italian descent were traitors).   Then the two stories in that article, (both of which I knew about,  but didn't learn in school).   Though to my schools credit,  I did have a history teacher that was truthful about FDR and helped send me down the road of not believing everything I hear,  thanks Mr. S!   

I guess the only good thing about FDR,  is term limits for the president.   My guess Bill Clinton would still be trying to be president if it wasn't for that.   Hopefully the many abuses of the Obama regime will result in some real reforms.   But I am an optimist.....
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:15:01 AM by richb »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 11:07:58 AM »
I would argue that the best thing FDR did was drop dead, but I will not quibble since the rest of what you said is so spot on. 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.