Author Topic: Obama's Plan to Issue Gun-Control EO's  (Read 1571 times)

Offline fordguy_85

Re: Obama's Plan to Issue Gun-Control EO's
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 11:29:17 AM »
See, told you I did, it only takes one asshole to stink up the whole joint!

Actually, 8 pages isn't too bad...

When you say "shut down" was it merely locked to prevent any more posts or was it removed entirely?  If the latter that would suck and should spur the clear majority into righteous anger, if the former at least it can still be viewed and the posting served its purpose.

It was locked, not deleted. Only thing about that is that the amount of traffic that part of the forum receives, and the number of threads started, it's probably already several pages back in the sub-forum.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 11:59:53 AM »
OK.  Ever want to reference it though all you have to do is link to it.

Say, for example a known libiot makes the blanket comment that "the free exchange of all ideas is welcome here" then attach the link and politely ask "you mean like this?".

::evilbat::

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:31:04 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 12:45:58 PM »
Yeah it's like when Mozilla had the gall to write about being an organization that values diversity and differing viewpoints.  This was written in a public statement regarding them recently drubbing out their CEO because of his differing viewpoint. That's the sort of thing that irritates me more than anything else: claiming to be this or that while in practice being anything but, and when called out on it actually doubling down on the lie. It's a unique trait of liberals in general.

Yet I am still using Firefox. Though I have always been an occasional user of Opera for variety, I just still can't quite promote it to my starting lineup. It doesn't work properly often enough that I still use Firefox. Comodo makes two browsers based on Chrome and Firefox, and I've tried the Firefox derivative on my PC. It seems to work well, but they don't make a Mac version so that's only an option for PC.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2014, 06:33:33 AM »
Libiots are wired different than normals that's for sure.

What doesn't Opera do for you?  Maybe I am not a super-user of the interwebs in general, but I like the way pages look through Opera.  I have to navigate a little harder through bookmarks, but I really like the look of it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.