Author Topic: Paul Ryan booed and harassed at town hall meeting  (Read 3214 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Paul Ryan booed and harassed at town hall meeting
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011, 01:32:27 PM »
I heard Paul Ryan on 1130 AM WISN http://www.newstalk1130.com/main.html--Milwaukee this morning.  He's doing 4 townhalls a day. Whew!  He said he's getting standing ovations.  He said he does get a few doubters in each group but for the most part when he explains his plan they see he's not cutting them off. 

Exactly.  He's not cutting off any senior, nor anyone soon to be a senior.  This cannot be broadcast widely enough because it is in the interest of the left to keep touting that "Ryan's plan" will leave "seniors out in the cold to starve", when it does nothing of the kind.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 02:04:47 PM »
I heard Paul Ryan on 1130 AM WISN http://www.newstalk1130.com/main.html--Milwaukee this morning.  He's doing 4 townhalls a day. Whew!  He said he's getting standing ovations.  He said he does get a few doubters in each group but for the most part when he explains his plan they see he's not cutting them off. 

Exactly.  He's not cutting off any senior, nor anyone soon to be a senior.  This cannot be broadcast widely enough because it is in the interest of the left to keep touting that "Ryan's plan" will leave "seniors out in the cold to starve", when it does nothing of the kind.

Just heard Brit Hume on Fox News Sunday voice this same opinion and that Republicans are failing to get this message out.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
The Democrat talking point is consistently that Ryan's plan "ends Medicare". These disgusting pieces of worm scat need to be rebuked.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2011, 02:35:02 PM »
The Democrat talking point is consistently that Ryan's plan "ends Medicare". These disgusting pieces of worm scat need to be rebuked.

OBAMACARE and its corresponding "panel", the IPAB, essentially ends Medicare, the former by transferring billions to Medicaid and the latter by starkly rationing medical treatments.

These pieces of sh!t liars are doing what they always do; committing the "sin", then turning right around and accusing the Republicans of being the "sinners".

When the hell are people, the congressional Republicans in particular, going to cobble together a strategy for dealing with this??!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 02:42:35 PM »
...When the hell are people, the congressional Republicans in particular, going to cobble together a strategy for dealing with this??!!

The strategy is contained in my avatar. The American people have the power and ability to assert our will and dominance over both these political parties. We need to believe we can do it, and then do it. Take them by the scruff of the neck and carry them in the direction we wish them to go, never letting their feet touch the ground until we set them down hard on their asses.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011, 02:52:14 PM »
...When the hell are people, the congressional Republicans in particular, going to cobble together a strategy for dealing with this??!!

The strategy is contained in my avatar. The American people have the power and ability to assert our will and dominance over both these political parties. We need to believe we can do it, and then do it. Take them by the scruff of the neck and carry them in the direction we wish them to go, never letting their feet touch the ground until we set them down hard on their asses.

Are you referring to Boehner saying he is not wedded to Ryan's plan and is willing to listen to what Obama says?

OBAMACARE and its corresponding "panel", the IPAB, essentially ends Medicare, the former by transferring billions to Medicaid and the latter by starkly rationing medical treatments.

These pieces of sh!t liars are doing what they always do; committing the "sin", then turning right around and accusing the Republicans of being the "sinners".

Republican dolts.

It is a simple statement.  Every time they are interviewed they should repeat it.  
For the life of them they cannot understand the simple art of enunciating one simple message.

# Ryan's plan keeps Medicare for seniors.
# Obamacare takes from Medicare, billions, and gives it to Medicade.
# The Ryan plan saves Medicare for seniors, Obamacare kills.

Just a simple declarative sentence.  Pick one and say it everytime you are in front of a mic.
Oh, that's right they can't say it because Boehner's not wedded to it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 07:23:49 AM »
We are ill served by our own...again...

New blood...one way or another...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 05:11:53 PM »
"I am a Conservative, but"

translates into

I'm a pussy leftist but I'm ashamed to admit to being such...

You are soooo right.  Every time I hear that disclaimer, I get the shovel out.  These morons haven't got a clue as to the definition of "Conservative."
Hell Yes ::hysterical::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow