Author Topic: Bill Targets Insurers On Guns  (Read 687 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Bill Targets Insurers On Guns
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:30:14 PM »
April 26--His insurance company thought he had a lot of ammunition in his South Florida condo, Richard Paige says. So it unloaded him.

"I was shocked and felt that my privacy was invaded," Paige told The Palm Beach Post about the non-renewal of his property insurance policy this year. "Then I was angry that Allstate would not discuss the matter further by allowing an inspection of my home, or for me to fill out a questionnaire to assure them all was well. As a law abiding person, I felt shortchanged after 13 years with them."

http://insurancenewsnet.com/oarticle/2014/04/26/bill-targets-insurers-on-guns-a-495241.html#.U17jxZBOXcs
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Bill Targets Insurers On Guns
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:59:35 PM »
A 5 gallon can of gasoline in your garage is way more of a fire hazard than thousands of rounds of ammo. Is everyone with a lawnmower and gas can similarly targeted?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:07:35 PM »
Broward County; totally expected.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 06:09:25 AM »
Rep. Kevin Rader, D-Delray Beach and an insurance agent, questioned both the need for the bill and its title -- "Discriminatory Insurance Practices" -- considering what that word means historically for blacks, women and others.

"To call it discrimination is minimizing what discrimination really is," Rader said in a sometimes heated House exchange.

So it's only discrimination when it's convenient for Dhimms. ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 07:13:54 AM »
Broward County; totally expected.

Yeah.  That Rader and that Waldman should be targeted for immediate unemployment!  Whatever it takes...

Oh, and why am I not surpised the insurance outfit is the Bad Hands people at Allstate?

::cussing::  clowns!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.