Author Topic: When you set out to fundamentally FUBAR America, sane people say "screw that!"  (Read 815 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=233811

Come to us my friends, we need you and your leadership, your experience and your help!

::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Followed link to here http://moonbattery.com/?p=45184

A senior officer comments,

Every warrior today must question how his or her life is spent by the government. Is it to bring about an “Arab Spring” that elevates Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda for greater oppression of the Middle East? Is it to stand around in a clueless gaggle while our embassy is being overrun and our ambassador killed? Is it to be subjected unarmed to the jihad of an enemy wearing our uniform, allowed to knowingly communicate with muslim terrorists until the day he pulls the trigger on our soldiers while shouting “Allahu Akbar”?

Another offers a ray of hope:

Our military is no longer a fitting place for warriors. The good news is that warriors are not made by the military. Warriors are made by God and the parents and mentors He gave them in their youth. …. When freedom must be defended by warriors, they will come as they have throughout America’s history when tyrants were inside the wire. It will not be DoD that collects them as DoD no longer guards freedom. Warriors will not have DoD policy shoved up their asses as a prerequisite to defending their freedom. Their only prerequisite is the will to be free.

Hopefully he is right. But a functional military would still be nice to have, in light of the increasing belligerence of Russia, China, and Iran.

He's right about that, but for now they're better off out here.  With US.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The regime's worldview has been woven into their recruitment efforts, beginning with the introduction of the new Navy motto, "A Global Force For Good."

Watch this ad, and bristle along with me at how the progressive agenda is interwoven into the Navy's new mission statement...

America's Navy - Creed
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, I can't stand it anymore...it's just so damned pathetic...

Armies and Navies live for one purpose and only one purpose - to break stuff that needs breaking and to kill people who need to be killed, period.  Anything interfering with that sole purpose is a hinderance at best to executing that purpose and a malicious attempt to undermine at its worst.

The senior commanders buying into this BS are doing a disservice to the nation and its warriors, if they had an ounce of honor among them they would commit suicide rather than be the one signing off on this social experimentation bullshyt!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.