Author Topic: Gallup - Would you leave your state?  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Gallup - Would you leave your state?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 12:10:52 PM »
  Shocking!! ::falldownshocked::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 03:56:35 PM »
Ahhh, ta fisins preddy goot in manysoda  ::popcorn::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 04:32:25 PM »
Where the heck are the people that want to leave LA. EVERYBODY I know and talk to love it here. I take that back. There's one asshole from AL that lives in Baton Rouge and he claims he's miserable. Luckily he's moving to TN so I don't have to hear his whining anymore.

He's a Beta male anyway. His wife is some kind of high powered executive and they move when her work moves.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 05:19:55 PM »
Half of the Peoples Republic of Illinois want to leave.   No surprise there.   

What sucks about people that manage to move away.   The often keep their lousy voting habits that got their old states into trouble. 

I hate it when I hear of Democrats moving to Texas,  Indiana or other red states.   They will keep voting for Democrats,  bringing ruin to more states. 

Even though I fled Illinois to Indiana,  Northwest Indiana is too much like Illinois at times.   If I could get a job offer from Texas,  I would seriously consider it.   (Anybody here an employer or hiring agent there?)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 06:41:05 AM »
Where the heck are the people that want to leave LA. EVERYBODY I know and talk to love it here. I take that back. There's one asshole from AL that lives in Baton Rouge and he claims he's miserable. Luckily he's moving to TN so I don't have to hear his whining anymore.

He's a Beta male anyway. His wife is some kind of high powered executive and they move when her work moves.

Wow, just what Don doesn't need...another whinning Beta moving into his area!   ::facepalm::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 06:43:47 AM »
Half of the Peoples Republic of Illinois want to leave.   No surprise there.   

What sucks about people that manage to move away.   The often keep their lousy voting habits that got their old states into trouble.  

I hate it when I hear of Democrats moving to Texas,  Indiana or other red states.   They will keep voting for Democrats,  bringing ruin to more states. 

Even though I fled Illinois to Indiana,  Northwest Indiana is too much like Illinois at times.   If I could get a job offer from Texas,  I would seriously consider it.   (Anybody here an employer or hiring agent there?)

Hence the term "locust".

I'd consider Texas too.  I have some kin there, wouldn't want to impose on one set though, and the other may not want to put me up...without a job to root onto it can be hard contemplating any move...unless your under 30 and completely unencumbered.