Author Topic: Benghazi Political Phase - House Special Committee  (Read 22690 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Benghazi Political Phase - House Special Committee
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2016, 07:20:34 AM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/air-force-whistleblower-we-could-have-saved-benghazi-victims/article/2591098

Sure, but self-preservation still trumps doing the right thing and the right thing is to not obey the order of a tyrannical president not to speak on the record.

::facepalm::

Latter Day America...

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2016, 07:11:33 AM »
Good epitaph for the Succubus...

“I don’t think she has a soul,”

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2016, 01:43:03 PM »
Good epitaph for the Succubus...

“I don’t think she has a soul,”

Who needs to think it? I KNOW IT.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2016, 07:24:50 AM »
The names of CIA personnel could have been compromised not only by hackers who may have penetrated Hillary Clinton’s private computer server or the State Department system, but also by the release itself of tens of thousands of her emails, security experts say.

Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, turned over to the State Department 55,000 emails from her private server that were sent or received when she was secretary of state. Some contained information that has since been deemed classified, and those were redacted for public release with notations for the reason of the censorship.

At least 47 of the emails contain the notation “B3 CIA PERS/ORG,” which indicates the material referred to CIA personnel or matters related to the agency. And because both Clinton’s server and the State Department systems were vulnerable to hacking, the perpetrators could have those original emails, and now the publicly released, redacted versions showing exactly which sections refer to CIA personnel.

“Start with the entirely plausible view that foreign intelligence services discovered and rifled Hillary Clinton’s server,” said Stewart Baker, a Washington lawyer who spent more than three years as an assistant secretary of the Homeland Security Department and is former legal counsel for the National Security Agency.

If so, those infiltrators would have copies of all her emails with the names not flagged as being linked to the agency.

In the process of publicly releasing the emails, however, classification experts seem to have inadvertently provided a key to anyone who has the originals. By redacting names associated with the CIA and using the “B3 CIA PERS/ORG” exemption as the reason, “Presto — the CIA names just fall off the page,” Baker said.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/276020-experts-clinton-emails-could-have-compromised-cia-names/

Spook Lives Matter!

Well, unless your a DemonRat, then...obviously no lives matter...and especially if you are your Coven's anointed...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2016, 07:42:10 AM »
http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-emails-in-probe-dealt-with-planned-drone-strikes-1465509863

Blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda...

The Bloody Bitch of Benghazi is still walking free and about to be crowned ProgQueen, right?

Blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda...

Treason...who gives a f**k?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2016, 08:44:54 AM »
That this POS can claim protection from the very document he is destroying makes me madder than a raped ape!!!   ::outrage::

http://www.weaselzippers.us/279667-white-house-refuses-to-answer-houses-benghazi-questions/

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2016, 04:56:09 PM »
All this literally makes me sick.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2017, 08:35:06 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-15/libyas-slave-auctions-and-african-genocide-what-hillary-knew

More fallout from Hitlery’s 3am Libya phone call she refused to answer…

Lies, slavery, murder...

Goebbels Media outrage in 3...2...1...never.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
Still to this day...justice denied...

Paronto hasn't forgot!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/379092-benghazi-hero-unloads-on-mccabe-comey-for-what-they-tried-to-pin-on-him-and-his-team-worst-scum/

He lined them up nicely!   ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2019, 11:51:45 AM »
Yeah...I still haven't forgot...and sure as sheeit haven't forgiven...the Bloody Bitch of Benghazi!

Susan rice throws Hillary under the Benghazi bus...but only after she was used like Clinton's always use people...and all Susan can do is cry about it and pout and spew typical racist/sexist Proglodyte drivel!

An honest and ethical person with a functioning cerebral cortex and a legitimate soul would have, well, called a spade a spade and been honest with the American people regardless the cost.

Not this POS, blame others (even if correct once in a while like here) and take no responsibility...yup, that's a typical Prog for ya!

::vafancoul::