Author Topic: Sure was nice of the police to cuff the dead homeless guy they shot  (Read 3024 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=229692

Nice overkill.  Being homeless probably means no lawsuits though. 

Maybe we should declare all progressives homeless, see where I am going here...gotta be some way to get these clowns back on our side...?

Eh, maybe not though.  Could be lost cause...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Sure was nice of the police to cuff the dead homeless guy they shot
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »
It's like when they dogpile on someone and just keep yelling "Stop resisting! Stop resisting!" even when the dude is limp as a rag doll.  It's all for the theater of any recordings or witnesses, so they can claim plausible deniability by pretending they were dealing with an active threat instead of what they were actually doing, i.e. shooting people in the back or dogpiling them until they stop breathing.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 07:23:41 PM »
  Not only did they kill that poor man they let the dog bite him after they shot him again.  Sure would love to know where the cops ended up.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 07:07:26 AM »
  Not only did they kill that poor man they let the dog bite him after they shot him again.  Sure would love to know where the cops ended up.

The steps of City Hall receiving medals of valor.

And the unit gets an increase in budget courtesy of taxpayers for doing such a swell job keeping us all (cough, bullshyt, cough) safe.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 10:17:09 AM »
Until the murderers start getting murdered, they will keep murdering.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 12:07:34 AM »
They have gained the full attention of Anonymous now.

Anonymous Press Release Operation Albuquerque

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 12:10:06 AM »
Now these pricks in Albuquerque have killed another person!

http://www.koat.com/news/officerinvolved-shooting-occurs-in-northwest-abq/25167982

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 07:04:55 AM »
What an utterly useless news report.  Well, another one among too many to count!

No mention if this guy: a) had a gun b) was legal to have a gun c) was wanted for anything d) threatened anybody e) did anything to deserve to be shot after the goons kicked the door in f) was asked to open the door before it was kicked in and he was shot g) was ratted out (by angry spouse/ex?) anonymously or not and if that met in any way (I am guessing not) not getting a warrant h) was shot how many times? or i) who the cops were involved in the shooting.

Useless reporting.

In a just world the reporters home would be ratted out anonymously has being the site of a violent meth gang and have their doors kicked in and their family shot the hell up.

See what kind of reporting we get then...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 12:32:40 PM »
Reporting used to be about the who/what/where/when/how, and a reporter would look at multiple sources to see where they contradicted each other.  Now they're repeaters, not reporters.

From what I read elsewhere, the latest police shooting was of a guy holding a cell phone.  I think the point is that any police shooting is now highly suspect, based on their pattern of blowing people away or giving them a fatal beat down.  They have succeeded in putting what I think is now a permanent wedge between themselves and the populace.  If they insist on viewing and treating the public as insurgents, then they shouldn't be surprised when the public now views them as an occupying army.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 02:38:38 PM »
Reporting used to be about the who/what/where/when/how, and a reporter would look at multiple sources to see where they contradicted each other.  Now they're repeaters, not reporters.

From what I read elsewhere, the latest police shooting was of a guy holding a cell phone.  I think the point is that any police shooting is now highly suspect, based on their pattern of blowing people away or giving them a fatal beat down.  They have succeeded in putting what I think is now a permanent wedge between themselves and the populace.  If they insist on viewing and treating the public as insurgents, then they shouldn't be surprised when the public now views them as an occupying army.

By any other name...

...just more Fedcoats!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 07:01:53 AM »
Albuquerque riots...people tired of being SWATed...

A highlight of the rhetoric of the people...

"APD: Dressed To Kill."

"That's what this police force is about,"

"fed up"

"It has reached a boiling point,"

"and people just can't take it anymore."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/31/protesters-converge-on-albuquerque-streets-over-police-shooting/

Typical response by politicos and stormtroopers...

Anger and resentment is building.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 08:19:22 AM »
Remember that warnign of anger and resentment building?  Yeah, well, people in Albuquerque are getting fed up, thier city council is useless and nobody is reigning in their rogue robocops...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-13/rebellion-usa-protesters-attempt-arrest-albuquerque-police-chief

They are going to have to up the ante if they want to take their town back, and that ain't gonna happen without getting physical...

They should come back armed, take over the city one building at a time starting with City Hall.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2014, 09:48:36 AM »
What the hell is up in New Mexico? It seems that more than any other state, their police are off the rails.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 07:16:21 AM »
I don't know...but it sure seems like most of the insanity is centered around Albuquerque, I just never hear anything nice about that area, other areas like Sante Fe, Ruidoso sure, but never anything nice about Albuquerque, and it seems like it has been that way for about 20-30 years...