Author Topic: U.N. Committee Against Torture to investigate the Vatican  (Read 624 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
U.N. Committee Against Torture to investigate the Vatican
« on: May 06, 2014, 07:38:20 AM »
Yeah, you read that right...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/4/un-torture-committee-probes-vatican-on-sex-abuse-s/

Isn't that ironic?

Not condoning or excusing the Church's scandals, but this is what you get when you put third world hellholes on UN committees...they have axes to grind and attentions to divert and there you go...nothing else pressing going on in the world right now, no wars, no tribal genocide or religious persecution, murder, rape and mutlialtion....yup, this is all there is on the radar right now for the good 'ol UN...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: U.N. Committee Against Torture to investigate the Vatican
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 10:17:37 AM »
Yeah, you read that right...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/4/un-torture-committee-probes-vatican-on-sex-abuse-s/

Isn't that ironic?

Not condoning or excusing the Church's scandals, but this is what you get when you put third world hellholes on UN committees...they have axes to grind and attentions to divert and there you go...nothing else pressing going on in the world right now, no wars, no tribal genocide or religious persecution, murder, rape and mutlialtion....yup, this is all there is on the radar right now for the good 'ol UN...

Kind of like having China and Cuba on the human rights committee....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: U.N. Committee Against Torture to investigate the Vatican
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 11:06:52 AM »
Plus, the UN is giddy........they now will use this stupid treaty to force the Catholic Church to accept pre marital sex, gay and lesbians, and other forms is devient behavior. I have to wonder why the UN actually finds this issue unacceptable, given all they accept.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.