Author Topic: MS 13 Goons torture local teens in St.Paul  (Read 654 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
MS 13 Goons torture local teens in St.Paul
« on: May 07, 2014, 11:27:46 AM »
I can still hear the old Chief Flatfoot in Minneapolis, Tony "Bozo" Bouza, saying "There is no gang problem in Minnesota!", that was only, oh, 30 some years ago...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/ms-13-cartel-enforcers-kidnap-torture-two-youths-in-st-paul-minnesota/

We have all sorts of scum here...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: MS 13 Goons torture local teens in St.Paul
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 12:40:19 PM »
Yah, and some of the scum are in the DOJ ........

Alleged enforcers for a Mexican cartel were reportedly involved in the kidnapping and torture of U.S. teenagers over methamphetamine in St. Paul, Minnesota, according to the local St. Paul Pioneer Press. The U.S. Attorney’s office omitted Mexican cartel involvement in their official press release on the case.

... Breitbart Texas Contributing Editor and Border Security Expert Sylvia Longmire: ... "Department of Homeland Security officials have stated in congressional testimony that they don't keep track of cartel violence in the US, which allows them plausible deniability of its existence. If America saw this story and so many others like it played out on major TV networks during even one news cycle, they would be horrified, and rightly so. This is probably what the DOJ and DHS are trying to prevent: citizens learning the truth about the real reach of Mexican cartels into our nation's heartland."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/05/07/DOJ-Agency-Omits-Mexican-Cartel-Involvement-In-Alleged-Minnesota-Meth-Kidnapping-Torture-Case
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 09:19:31 PM »
What witless Obamanoid signed off on that l wonder?

Treason.

Somebody should be swinging!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 09:43:15 PM »
It's the hive-mind; they all think alike.  No need to sign off on anything unless it's a "limited hang-out" truth, think: Lois Lerner letting a little bit dribble out at press conference (?) about the coming IRS scandal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"