Author Topic: Brutal and Honest  (Read 600 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Brutal and Honest
« on: May 01, 2014, 08:26:20 AM »
What Men Really think...

Highlights:

Women are physically weaker than us, and it hacks us off that feminists only want to recognize that fact in a courtroom.

We want to wear the pants in the relationship, and we want you to wear the pretty sundress. Believe us, WE invented pants and have regretted it ever since. They aren’t that great.

Also, if masculinity is so evil then how come feminists are constantly trying to put themselves on level with it? Why do you want to be like us, but not let us be us?

It’s not because we’re pigs, we’re wired that way, and while we’re physically attracted to easy half-naked women, we sure don’t respect you mentally. In fact, I hate to burst the feminist bubble, but respect isn’t what comes to mind at all. We hold these women to the level of “useful tool.” This is done very subconsciously, and men aren’t very good at fighting instinct, nor should we in the face of an easy woman. We’re taught as boys that putting value in something cheap ends badly.

Oh man, I love that last line.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Brutal and Honest
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 11:13:35 AM »
Yeah, good rant.  Lots of skewering of mainstream FemiNazi myths.   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 02:02:06 AM »
Excellent read Weisshaupt
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 08:00:33 PM »
Yeah, good rant.  Lots of skewering of mainstream FemiNazi myths.   ::thumbsup::

But...but....You mean they LIED to us? ::facepalm::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 09:49:22 PM »

But...but....You mean they LIED to us? ::facepalm::

Shocking, I know.   ::falldownshocked::

::saywhat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"