Author Topic: Obama's Use of the IRS as a Political Weapon - Political/Legal Phase Heats Up  (Read 23136 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Packs better too, good call.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Check this out!

Pastors tell IRS to pound sand, endorse candidates!

Pushback!   ::whoohoo::   ::thumbsup::   ::bustamove::   ::cool::

About time!  We all know the IRS's enforcement is selective and illegal, not to mention the fact that this enforcement meachinsm is anti-constitutional and was created to restrict speech not foster it!

Perhaps the Fedcoat overreach started waking people up to finally take a stand?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
It's about effing time ::thumbsup::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This news about Shaheen conspiring with Lois Lerner to sic IRS on conservative groups comes out suspiciously late!  Will anybody be paying attention to the news on election day? 

Dirty Dems are done dirty cheats!  No horse in that race, but this trash should be kicked to the curb.  Then chased and ... well, you know.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/30k-missing-irs-emails-recovered/article/2556522

Probably nothing to see here...and even if there was...there will be no prosecutions...no impeachment...

Move along, serf!   ::doublebird::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/30k-missing-irs-emails-recovered/article/2556522

Probably nothing to see here...and even if there was...there will be no prosecutions...no impeachment...

Gee, they only had what, six long months to look them over with fine tooth truth offending comb so it's safe to say Congressional Republicans will find zero incriminating evidence linking the whore to Obama the Usurper.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

Gee, they only had what, six long months to look them over with fine tooth truth offending comb so it's safe to say Congressional Republicans will find zero incriminating evidence linking the whore to Obama the Usurper.

Or I pray that their own arrogance in thinking that no one would ever finf them that it will produce a crapload of back room deals to cover up and protect the Traitor in chief in the WH.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The mere allegation of anything like this revelation of some 2500 IRS records being shared with the White House would topple an Administration!!!

Asses should be impeached, indicted, prosecuted, convicted and sentenced!!!

No justice, no peace!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
On the above theme...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/feds-balk-at-releasing-docs-showing-irs-sharing-tax-returns-with-white-house/article/2556890#!

...there is no legitimate reason left at this point why any Fedcoat building should be open any longer...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Wow, nice to see Obama lawlessness continuing unabated, eh?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/12/irs-keeps-albuquerque-tea-party-in-limbo-5-years-a/#!

An attack against one is an attack against all. 

I long for the day when tens of millions of Americans rise up and scream "f**k this noise" and stop supporting the government using every possible means!!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The IRS can stick its apologies up their asses!  How about redressing victims and putting bureaucrats behind bars and passing legislation to reign in these terrorists?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Former IRS official Lois Lerner received $129,300 in bonuses between 2010 and 2013...

I guess these were in fact bounties collected on Tea Party and Conservative scalps when she'd sic the IRS goons on them, eh?

Scum like this deserves a fate worse than just mere death...

::praying::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Former IRS official Lois Lerner received $129,300 in bonuses between 2010 and 2013...

I guess these were in fact bounties collected on Tea Party and Conservative scalps when she'd sic the IRS goons on them, eh?

Since she is a public employee, I'd like to read her employment contract regarding how to earn a bonus.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Since she is a public employee, I'd like to read her employment contract regarding how to earn a bonus.

There will be a knock on your door, don't answer it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/26/irs-watchdog-reveals-lois-lerner-missing-emails-no/

I reckon Connolly-POS-D-VA wants to see the IG's evidence so he can spin-doctor the contents...or make them disappear...or both.

Screw him and all the rest.  Give George lots of rope and let the round up proceed.

We might need that rope later though...   ::angel::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
That's the thing about well-made rope -- it's recyclable.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Gonna need to do a lot of recycling...

Obama...getting away with what Nixon could only think about!

Enemies of Obama...obvious to us, maybe not to the vast majority of the masses shuffling about the nation in an ignorant fog...

*Conservatives

*Tea Party people

*Constitutionalists

*Israel

*Anti-Infanticide

*Christians

*Holocaust survivors

*People/Groups critical of Obama

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/criminal-investigation-launched-after-investigators-find-32744-lost-irs-emails/

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC

I hope it was premature, but the picture really makes an impression of how serious this is.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

I hope it was premature, but the picture really makes an impression of how serious this is.

You HOPE??  It's far from over!! The POS in the WH is not the last word in this country's future we can and have survived this type of scum before and we WILL survive him.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
The contribution of the Bushes had a lot to do with this and at least as far as Nixon but probably a lot further back