Author Topic: Obama's Use of the IRS as a Political Weapon - Political/Legal Phase Heats Up  (Read 23105 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
And yet, there are people that want these folks running our healthcare.

Because there are people whose only real motivation is to make sure nobody else has anything better than them. Socialized medicine is neither free nor high quality, even though that's the promise always made to foist it onto a population. But that realization is still not enough to deter its supporters, because ultimately their motive is to drag others down to the low quality uniformity that everyone else is stuck with. It's the same reason they want punitive taxation of high earners. It has nothing to do with generating revenue for the government (indeed it has been proven that past a certain point revenues actually decrease), instead it has everything to do with punishing people who have more.

I find it telling that liberalism gains political traction by appealing to Man's sinfulness (in this case envy / covetousness).  Says rather a lot about the whole stinking ideology and who its ultimate puppet master is.  By their fruits you will know them, and all that.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
The media conveniently fails to mention that Koskenin made a $5,000 contribution to the Obama 2012 Victory Fund . That's a rather small down payment on the IRS Commissioner's job .  ::saywhat::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We'll see how smirky he is when angry citizens are chasing his ass down Constitution Avenue!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
If only we had a few more Trey Gowdys in Congress....  He's having none of Koskinen's dissembling bullsh*t.

Trey Gowdy OWNS Irs Commissioner John Koskinen. Trey Gowdy vs Irs Commissioner

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Out-numbered and out-gunned...our plucky hero stands before evil...alone he faces them down one by one...

If only he had allies...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Out-numbered and out-gunned...our plucky hero stands before evil...alone he faces them down one by one...

If only he had allies...

At this point I'd settle for a "leadership" that isn't constantly undermining its own members.  Mark Levin has been fuming over this scandal, and what enrages him almost as much as the actual scandal is the fact that Boehner refused to appoint a special prosecutor. Unfortunately, it sounds like they are rather limited in what they can really do in response to this ridiculous "dog ate my homework" lie -- but they could have had some serious options if they had handled it differently from the start.

It's one of those situations where the whole "is it incompetence or collusion?" question arises yet again.

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
At best, all Boehner and McConnell see when they contemplate prosecuting any Obama scandal is the media stealing away their November victories.

At worst, they see an obstacle to the progressive agenda they pretend to oppose.

Either way, there is no one in GOP leadership who will truly run any of these scandals up the flagpole.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The long ago threw away fights of substance or anything resembling principles and upholding the letter and spirit of the Constitution and the Declaration...they only want PR ops...meanwhile the progressives march on...

However it is described...it is nothing less than willing capitulation...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And boy, I bet Nixon is spinning...wondering where Dem's like this were when he was POTUS...

...tape?  What tape?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/irs-admits-leaking-confidential-information-used-against-mitt-romney-in-2012-elections/

Just another one for the "if we had a Congress with any sense they'd abolish the IRS, burn all their buldings to the ground, establish a flat tax and create a new agency for revenue collection that is lightly staffed and bans all but private sector people unaffiliated to a political party or who have any previous government or lobbying experience from being employees" files.

Seriously.  They should close these effer's down and burn all their shyt!  Oh, and change the statutes to put the burden of proof on government, not citizens, in any fricken tax disputes and shut those effing tax courts down and burn their shyt too!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, and y'all see this trash?

http://weaselzippers.us/191171-clueless-eleanor-holmes-norton-vile-to-accuse-irs-commissioner-of-perjury/

I think she just gave Richard Nixon a blow job he didn't ask for...

Same diff...if the tapes had been snuffed and nobody had (cough!) proof (cough!)...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://washingtonexaminer.com/another-federal-judge-tells-irs-to-explain-itself-on-lost-emails/article/2550394

See what happens when people heed good common sense?  Did I not say from the get-go to get over there and seize things?  Playing nice with these demons is stupid, assuming the worst and acting on that belief is the only way to deal with this scum.

::outrage::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Maetenloch at Ace's place ...

Because when it comes to major government scandals Jamie Gorelick seems to be only zero or one degree of separation from nearly every single one. So I make it a practice to periodically check in on what she's up to so I can see where the next federal f**kup is going to appear.

And would you be surprised to find out that she was involved with the IRS targeting of conservative groups scandal? Well this is my unsurprised face.

Disturbing enough was WND's breakthrough discovery that the liberal, Soros-funded Urban Institute has an officially sanctioned role in the vetting of nonprofits that seek tax-exempt status through the IRS.

Almost equally disturbing is the revelation that the vice chairwoman of the Urban Institute Board of Trustees is none other than Jamie Gorelick. How does this lady manage it?

Okay it's from WND and I've spent all of 52 seconds skimming the article but still what are the odds of a direct Jamie Gorelick connection to even this scandal? It's like she's like the goddamn Typhoid Mary of government malfeasance.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
sh*t smells like sh*t because it is sh*t and when you are near sh*t you smell sh*t...so yeah, makes sense to me Gorelick is connected to this!

Oh, and hey, Congressweasels?  Put this criminal in a pillory and sweat a confession out of her!

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/lois-lerner-irs-lawyer-email-108722.html

::gaah::

::machinegun::

BITS!

ETA - I like it when people use math to illustrate the absurdity of leftist POS's!

::hat-tip::  Moe Tom via BigFurHat

The odds of winning the Florida lottery are 1 in 22,957,480.

The odds of winning the Powerball is 1 in 175,223,510.

The odds of winning Mega Millions is 1 in 258,890,850.

The odds of a disk drive failing in any given month are roughly one in 36. The odds of two different drives failing in the same month are roughly one in 36 squared, or 1 in about 1,300. The odds of three drives failing in the same month is 36 cubed or 1 in 46,656.

The odds of seven different drives failing in the same month (like what happened at the IRS when they received a letter asking about emails targeting conservative and pro Israeli groups) is 37 to the 7th power = 1 in 78,664,164,096. (that’s over 78 Billion) In other words, the odds are greater that you will win the Florida Lottery 342 times than having those seven IRS hard drives crashing in the same month.

think about it… JUST FOR A MINUTE!

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=242894

Yeah...some people can't think for sh*t though...that's the problem...decades of libiot indoctrination means this will sail right over their empty skulls...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:52:49 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Since when do libiots care about the law?

http://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-orders-irs-explain-lost-emails-172936766--politics.html

Time for explanations has passed!

And this -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/10/gop-congressman-we-just-filed-a-resolution-directing-the-sergeant-at-arms-to-arrest-lois-lerner-for-contempt/

...should have happened on Day One!  Talk about more than a day late!!!   ::facepalm::   ::outrage::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And the shredding continues to be contracted...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/irs-seeks-help-destroying-another-3200-computer-ha/

...who really knows what is being destroyed...

::whatgives::

Oh well, what's the worst that could happen, eh?

The next Civil War will settle accounts here as well...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Y'all see this?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/22/lois-lerners-hard-drive-was-scratched-then-shredded/?advD=1248,657950#!

Systematic and intentional...and apparently being gotten away with...

And what is used to shred a hard-drive?  I'm envisioning some sort of mining company contraption like which is used to grind rocks or something...

Who the hell has that thing and who told them to use it?

Oh wait, those would be pertinent questions...the Regime ignores those...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More emails surface from the Wicked Witch...

http://weaselzippers.us/194860-new-emails-show-lois-lerner-called-conservatives-assholes-crazies-that-will-take-us-down/

...yeah, conservatives are crazy and will take you down...

We wish!

Good thing I am a Liberty-centric American and not a crazy conservative...because what is crazy is not taking these true-believing fascists down now before they kill and enslave all!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Lerner - "It’s our own crazies that will take us down.”

Unh hunh.  "Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
A LOT BIGGER!   ::thumbsup::