Author Topic: Anti-Death Penalty Clowns try to Stop Texas Execution and Fail  (Read 737 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Trying to leverage off the only slightly botched lethal drug execution in Oklahoma the anti-death penalty clowns are asking to disclose source of the drugs used in the execution.  State says bugger off and the courts can't do squat about it.  What this MFM report does not say is that there have been threats issued demanding the drug provider be revealed.  Interesting that is getting little play in the media, and how like the left to use threats and bullying to get what they want when all normal channels have been completely and resoundingly slammed shut!  The MFM report does, in typical fashion, reveal this latest monsters crimes at the very end of the article.

http://www.nbcnews.com/#/storyline/lethal-injection/texas-inmate-robert-james-campbell-files-11th-hour-appeals-n103531

And I will state up front I don't give a damn if this one gets a little botched up either...as long as the bastard dies, I'm OK with it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Anti-Death Penalty Clowns try to Stop Texas Execution and Fail
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 08:18:25 AM »
Campbell is on death row for the 1991 rape and murder of bank teller Alejandra Rendon. Her cousin told NBC News that no matter what happens Tuesday, the inmate's death won't be as cruel as his victim's.

"Nobody can even fathom the terror she went through," he said.

This is the point so many seem to forget.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson