Author Topic: I just cannot take this crap anymore!!! Shoot he/she/it already!!!  (Read 985 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: I just cannot take this crap anymore!!! Shoot he/she/it already!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 11:35:35 AM »
In an unprecedented move, the Pentagon is trying to transfer convicted national security leaker Pvt. Chelsea Manning to a civilian prison so she can get treatment for her gender disorder, defense officials said.

"Treatment" not the mental kind for HIS disorder, which is what he needs; nono, it's .....

... hormone therapy and to be able to live as a woman.

::saywhat::

... The request was the first ever made by a transgender military inmate and set up a dilemma for the Defense Department: How to treat a soldier for a diagnosed disorder without violating long-standing military policy. Transgender people are not allowed to serve in the U.S. military {YET - P.} and the Defense Department does not provide such treatment, but Manning can't be discharged from the service while serving her 35-year prison sentence.

Some officials have said privately that keeping the soldier in a military prison and unable to have treatment could amount to cruel and unusual punishment.

Oh boo f'n hoo; cry me a river.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 11:47:09 AM »
There is some small comfort to be had from the knowledge that when the SHTF (and it will, you know...we are rapidly spinning out of control in so many areas) these creatures will probably be among the first to be dispatched by way of the Darwin thingy.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 11:53:39 AM »
Yeah...

I don't see societies Gor-Don's lasting long...

::smallestviolin::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 01:11:31 PM »
My response is exactly the same as Pandora's.  I refuse to use incorrect articles like "his" or "her" incorrectly just because some mentally ill person asserts they are a different sex, and it annoys me when news articles do so breathlessly, as if there is nothing remotely odd about it. When a place like Breitbart does it, it's another example of conservatives accepting the Left's premises. It's virtually impossible to make an argument if you've already accepted all your opponent's premises. Why does the Right never get this?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 03:38:51 PM »
In all fairness to Breitbart, Glock, all the quoting was the AP.  But, even the military/Pentagon refers to the twisted 'sister' as she, not he.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 11:00:58 PM »
I did notice that Breitbart was posting an AP article, but they should have added an editor's note or put (sic) after each incorrect grammatical term.

But yeah, I am at the end of my tether and every day is a brand new assault right in the face. This is a civilization begging, crying out, for someone or something to put it out of its misery.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 06:50:38 AM »
What G said!