Author Topic: Kindergarten "teacher" suspended for 10 days for physical abuse (video)  (Read 1045 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
They justify the 10 day suspension by saying that the school year ends in 10 days. If I was the father of this boy, that would NOT suffice. To say the very least.

This video will make your hate burn for this fat cow as well as the school administrators who refuse to definitively fire this b****.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
What is sure to really P you off is when the union steps in and provides cover for her abusive actions.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Why is she not facing criminal charges?   

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Why can't high school teachers do that?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Oh man, would that trash so not be feeling good if that happened to anybody in my clan...and I am not talking about relying upon corrupt school officials or the even more corrupt judicial system, if there was any doubt...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.