Author Topic: Fired NYT female editor paid less then male editor that proceeded her  (Read 755 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
I love, love,  love,  love, when this PC nonsense hits home at hypocritical New York Times.   

Sounds like Jill Abramson found out she was earning far less then the man she replaced. 

Never mind she had far fewer years in at the paper,  had less experience,  and the biggest one yet,  the New York Times just doesn't earn as much as it once did,  so pay has to decrease,  even for those at the top.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/378095/sanctimonious-times-kevin-d-williamson

Oh,  she has been replaced by the first black to hold that job.   It's unending there isn't it? 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
The war on women continues, but on the wrong side of the aisle. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I read that yesterday and I thought "Why do I care?" because its not like people will put one and one together and get two...

Then I caught some of Rush's show and I hear him talk about this and it sounds like she did get a bump up in pay when she first complained, so something else must have pissed them off...

But regardless, I am back to not caring again...let's all talk about the racist Jew Sterling, yeah, that's something people understand!

/

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.