Author Topic: Woman’s Eyes “Blown to Pieces” by Cop With Gunpowder Powered Pepper Gun  (Read 1176 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
This kind of s*** has to stop. If cops keep going off the rails, decent, otherwise law-abiding citizens are are going to end up feeling they have no choice but to pick police targets just to set an example. 911 calls for the sake of ambush would be a very easy thing to accomplish. I pray that decent cops stand up and turn against the bad cops among them, so that this proliferation of police brutality doesn't escalate to its natural conclusion.

Woman’s Eyes “Blown to Pieces” by Cop With Gunpowder Powered Pepper Gun
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Unable to write what I'd like to see happen to this POS. Bottom line: he should not be breathing air inside of a month. If pulled over, I guess the strategy is to strike back as soon as it might be evident that unreasonable force is about to be used (rather than waiting for it to happen); grabbing the head & gouging out eyeballs or tearing off ears while groin kicking & then attempting to disarm & fire upon the officer - then calling it in & waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan & one being branded a terrorist?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Enoch Clark, 38, could face more than 20 years in prison if convicted of the disabling assault.

"Could"?  "If"?  The evidence is right friggin there in the dashcam footage.  This will stop, one way or the other.  The best way is for the good cops (wherever they are) and their superiors to reign in it or it will be done for them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
When the chief law enforcement officer of the country selectively enforces the law and breaks the law...well, this type of crap is probably to be expected. We are in a post-Constitutional period. Lawlessness comes with the territory.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Waiting for the SWATed up Po-Po to rid themselves of their unions and thugs is a long wait for a train that don't come!

People have to take matters into their own hands, nobody else is gonna GAFF!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I for one am done with the "few bad apples" apologia. If they were truly a few bad apples, rather than evidence of an entire institutional mindset, then their fellows would not always close ranks around them like they do. They would see to it that these bad apples are brought to justice because a) that's the right thing to do, and b) to protect the legitimacy and reputation of their institution.

But they don't, so....draw of that what conclusion you will.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly