Author Topic: I'm never going to clean my computer screen again...  (Read 3638 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I'm never going to clean my computer screen again...
« on: May 19, 2014, 03:07:52 PM »
As seen on my Facebook notifications

Glenn Reynolds, xxxx xxxx and xxxx  xxxxx like your comment: ....

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: I'm never going to clean my computer screen again...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 03:36:03 PM »
Heh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 06:44:20 AM »
Oh, nice touch Pan, the Reynoldsian quip!

;D

I'll just add an obligatory "indeed".

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 05:46:11 PM »
Kathleen Willey likes your comment....

Yes, THAT Kathleen Willey.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 11:47:25 PM »
I'm facebook friends with Gary Graham. He's a rare Hollywood conservative, and he's often very engaging and compementary of my opinions.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 07:43:49 PM »
Roy W. Spencer and Nonoy Oplas replied to your comment on Nonoy Oplas's link.

a few seconds ago

Yes, that Dr. Roy Spencer. 

::cool::

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 10:29:02 AM »
Roy Spencer is a good ole Yooper.   ::cool::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 03:15:39 PM »
Another person I engage with regularly (as an antagonist) is Ann Stone, ex-wife of Roger Stone, former advisor to the Trump campaign. She solicited my "friendship" on facebook a few years ago (about 5 or 6 I'd guess). She's a hyper-feminist establishment Republican, pro-abort, hater of social conservatism. I needle her on a regular basis, and so far she hasn't given me the boot. We go after each other often, and she never wins.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 11:10:40 AM »
Mr. Big was in town, tonight.  Billy Sheehan loves posting little travel log posts, where ever he is touring.  He posted a pic of some exotic junk food he bought.  I threw a comment out there along the lines of "I hope you washed that down with a Taiwan Beer" and what do I get in return?

Billy Sheehan likes your comment: "I hope you washed that down with some..."
    7 minutes ago

Billy Sheehan replied to your comment on their photo.
    7 minutes ago

::guitar::

My wife had a little procedure done at the hospital, yesterday.  I so would have been to that show if she was up to it.  Meanwhile, feast your ears on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoSD0DLQII0

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 09:18:25 AM »
Mr. Big was in town, tonight.  Billy Sheehan loves posting little travel log posts, where ever he is touring.  He posted a pic of some exotic junk food he bought.  I threw a comment out there along the lines of "I hope you washed that down with a Taiwan Beer" and what do I get in return?

Billy Sheehan likes your comment: "I hope you washed that down with some..."
    7 minutes ago

Billy Sheehan replied to your comment on their photo.
    7 minutes ago

::guitar::

My wife had a little procedure done at the hospital, yesterday.  I so would have been to that show if she was up to it.  Meanwhile, feast your ears on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoSD0DLQII0

It’s so unfortunate that so many excellent musicians of the 80’s get lumped into the “hair metal” category. Bands with the pedigree and talent of Mr. Big don’t belong in the same category as Poison.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2020, 08:42:58 AM »
Ted Nugent likes your comment...

::pimp::