Author Topic: 21st Century Relationships  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
21st Century Relationships
« on: May 19, 2014, 11:33:52 PM »
Via instapundit- Using social media to check up on who you are dating

I need to go through your Facebook history and look for statements that set off red flags — republicanism, homophobia, sexism, classism, racism, transphobia, ignorance, etc. If I'm going to spend the bulk of the relationship trying to teach you how to be a decent human, then f**k it; not worth my time. 2. Until the rates of sexual assault/rape/murder for women drop significantly, I'm going to look you up on Facebook, I'm going to enter your name into the court database and the sex offender registry.

Of course rape rates have been dropping for decades.. not that you could expect a liberal B*tch to be smart enough to know that.  After all, she is superior and doesn't rely on things like facts.. and of course sees nothing even potentially wrong with using social media to spy on people..

I echo Caleigh's #1. Except for republicanism — I like arguing with a republican for the sake of keeping life interesting. But definitely want to know what their general thoughts on life are — not going to waste time on someone who is rude or offensive in their public social life.

Yeah, because arguing with a Republican is just a game. Its not like there is actually any truth to be found.  Seriously I hope these women end up childless bitter old hags. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: 21st Century Relationships
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:14:59 AM »
And unless they stoop to cohabitating with an acceptable metroseckshul Beta male, THEY WILL.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 07:20:13 AM »
I've dated idiots like the Euphorian-named Caleigh...they don't react well to having their libiocy questioned...so once the fleeting physical attraction wears off (pretty quickly once you realize what a progressive tool you've goten tangled with!) it all ends abruptly.  But experience adds to a better calibrated bullshyt detector and you filter them out earlier...unless they're really hot, then, well...I better abort right there!

::exitstageleft::

PS-You wouldn't believe what became of some of the basketcases I've dated...so yeah, most of these types are not going to have a nice landing...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 06:32:50 PM »
They won't be childless as it's entirely to easy to find any old desperado to lie down with for a weekend and then it's a new mommy with no daddy time.  ::rockethrow::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 08:44:30 PM »
they do realize it works both ways right?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 09:09:44 PM »
No.  Because it mostly doesn't.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »
Once they're on the north side of 30 the odds change considerably. I'd wager that these are women (girls more accurately) who have always benefit from their youthful fitness and prettiness (perhaps they should check that privilege) and blithely assume it will always be so in their dealings with the male of the species. What an awakening they're in for, because beyond a certain age it's quality single men who are the in-demand commodity -- not them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 09:56:00 PM »
Once they're on the north side of 30 the odds change considerably. I'd wager that these are women (girls more accurately) who have always benefit from their youthful fitness and prettiness (perhaps they should check that privilege) and blithely assume it will always be so in their dealings with the male of the species. What an awakening they're in for, because beyond a certain age it's quality single men who are the in-demand commodity -- not them.

Seems like its time to repost this
29/31 by Garfunkel and Oates

And yeah, quality single men are in demand at some point but most of them are smart enough at that point to not get involved.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 10:12:22 PM »
And you thought it was just a movie...

Idiocracy

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 11:04:18 PM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 07:16:00 AM »
From The Judgy Bitch

Ah yes, I recall this lady, she posts good stuff!

And the pics are a hoot!

::hysterical::

"Femsplaining"...add that one ot the lexicon.

Just the facts.  ::thumbsup::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 07:38:39 AM »
And you thought it was just a movie...

Yes I did. And now its no longer funny.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 07:49:45 AM »
From The Judgy Bitch

Yes, the "groupdividual" - If you say the group (as a group) exhibits bad behavior, then you are unfairly judging the individual. If the individual exhibits bad behavior, then you are unfairly smearing the group.  In neither case can you talk about the facts.

example:
Statement : "Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes based on thier percentage of the population."
Response : "You racist - how can you lump "all Blacks" together like that?"

Statement " President Obama cares nothing for the rule of law, and has done many things to ignore or circumvent congress
Response " Its your dislike of  'ALL Blacks " that causes you to hate Obama - You racist!"

The left does it with everything, and it works in both directions.  Groupdividual means you can always feign umbrage and take offense and never have to discuss the facts.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 07:11:32 AM »
From The Judgy Bitch

Yes, the "groupdividual" - If you say the group (as a group) exhibits bad behavior, then you are unfairly judging the individual. If the individual exhibits bad behavior, then you are unfairly smearing the group.  In neither case can you talk about the facts.

example:
Statement : "Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes based on thier percentage of the population."
Response : "You racist - how can you lump "all Blacks" together like that?"

Statement " President Obama cares nothing for the rule of law, and has done many things to ignore or circumvent congress
Response " Its your dislike of  'ALL Blacks " that causes you to hate Obama - You racist!"

The left does it with everything, and it works in both directions.  Groupdividual means you can always feign umbrage and take offense and never have to discuss the facts.

Fair is fair...I can also lash out and snap their necks in a reflexive action when they spew bullshyt!  I cannot help it, I was offended!!