Author Topic: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition  (Read 45656 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
DA: Man Murdered Girlfriend and Then Slept in Bed With Her for Two Weeks
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2014, 02:23:06 AM »
DA: Man Murdered Girlfriend and Then Slept in Bed With Her for Two Weeks

John Clauer, then 63, of Santa Cruz, goes on trial for the April, 2011 murder of his 30-year-old girlfriend.

Posted by Brad Kava (Editor) , January 07, 2014 at 03:42 PM

John Clauer not only brutally murdered his 30-year-old alcoholic girlfriend in the bed they shared near the Beach Boardwalk, but he slept with her decomposing dead body in the studio apartment for two and a half weeks, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

In his opening statement, prosecutor Jeff  Rosell said Clauer, 63, told police that the bad smell coming from his apartment was rotting garbage, but it was actually the body of Heather Stearns, who had been killed in the bed and was still there.

"Something went foul," Rosell said Clauer told police who were investigating the smell. "But it was not trash. It was a person. It was a human being. It was a 30-year-old woman who liked to sing Patsy Cline songs."

Rosell told the eight-woman, four-man jury that the evidence would show that Clauer strangled Stearns so hard that he broke a bone in her neck, and he punched her so hard that he injured her sternum and her heart. He asked them to find him guilty of first-degree murder, for which the maximum penalty is life in prison.

He's 63, she's 30? WTF?  ::thinking::   ::whatgives::   ::rockets::

http://santacruz.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/da-man-murdered-girlfriend-and-then-slept-in-bed-with-her-for-two-weeks
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2014, 04:29:05 AM »
From the link:

"You will learn from the evidence, not from the word of lower Ocean Street drug addicted prostitutes," said Zach Schwarzbach, who is joined on defense by attorney Mandy Tovar.

I think, Coastie, there is a clue in the quoted text . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2014, 07:40:51 AM »
Well, Coastie certainly placed this in the correct thread!  Thar be trash heah!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2014, 11:27:50 AM »
Crack is a terrible drug. That's all I've got to say about that.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2014, 11:49:29 AM »
And I never did see it smoke itself!

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2014, 04:47:49 PM »
1. Cut off pecker.
    Check!

2. Stab mother.
    Check!

Student home from university ‘cut off his own penis and stabbed his mother while high on mephedrone’

Police described both as stable after they were rushed to hospital with life-threatening – and in the teenager’s case, apparently self-inflicted – wounds
ADAM WITHNALL  Author Biography   Thursday 09 January 2014

A 19-year-old student has cut off his own penis and stabbed his mother while high on the party drug mephedrone, it was claimed yesterday.

Emergency services rushed to a house in Haywards Heath, West Sussex and apparently found the man hanging from a bedroom window with blood pouring from wounds to his groin.

Police confirmed they entered the house in the early hours of Sunday 29 December and found the 46-year-old mother, who had phoned 999. Both were rushed to hospital with what were described as life-threatening – and in the man’s case, self-inflicted – wounds.

As of Monday, mother and son were both said to be in a stable condition at the Royal Sussex County and University College London hospitals respectively.

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/student-home-from-university-cut-off-his-own-penis-and-stabbed-his-mother-while-high-on-mephedrone-9049219.html

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #246 on: January 14, 2014, 10:01:02 AM »
Hackensack is a funny name for a town. Or maybe not.....

Check out this perp's photo. Looks like this Hackensacker got whumped with an ugly stick.

Hackensack man faces charges in New Milford burglary

MONDAY JANUARY 13, 2014, 8:36 PM
BY  JIM NORMAN
STAFF WRITER
THE RECORD

A 35-year-old Hackensack man is being held in the Bergen County Jail after being arrested for breaking into a New Milford home, while the couple who owned it were asleep, and stealing several laptop computers, a debit card and other items, the authorities said Monday.

Papapietro said the investigation started when the couple reported that their home had been burglarized while they slept, sometime between 1 and 5:30 a.m. last Wednesday.

In addition to the laptops and the debit card, the couple told police the burglar had taken a camcorder, passports, jewelry and other personal items. One of the victims contacted her bank to report the theft of the debit card and was told it had just been used at a gas station in River Edge and a 7-Eleven store in Hackensack, Papapietro said.

The person using the debit card at both places was described as a white man with longer hair, wearing a black jacket with a red hood, and driving a mid-1990s white Toyota Camry with a missing gas cap door, Papapietro said.

http://www.northjersey.com/hackensack/Hackensack_man_faces_charges_in_New_Milford_break-in.html

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2014, 11:29:52 AM »

Looks kind of feminine to me.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2014, 11:41:04 AM »

Looks kind of feminine to me.
On a bad day, looks like Ann Coulter. On a good day, looks like Ann Coulter. ::hysterical::

Now we know what Ann Coulter would look like as a man, not to different. Sorry Ann, it's the eye liner thing.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #249 on: January 14, 2014, 11:48:13 AM »
Damn...that's just...that's...

::puke::   ::exitstageleft::

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2014, 05:54:41 PM »
Speakin of clues, I am beginning to understand why she cut off her pee pee.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #251 on: January 16, 2014, 04:40:17 PM »
Pantsless Male Motorist In "Female Underwear" Arrested On Way To Lowe's Store

A pantsless male motorist wearing “female underwear” was traveling to “get something from the Lowe’s store” when he was pulled over and arrested for driving with a suspended license, Florida police report.

A sheriff’s deputy on patrol Friday night noticed that a 1991 Buick “did not have any back lights activated and the right head light was also not functioning,” according to an incident report.

After initiating a traffic stop, the cop discovered that driver Guy Wable, 48, “was not wearing any pants and was wearing female underwear.”

This, however, is not a crime.

My life is so boring.......

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/pantsless-driver-in-womens-underwear-687432

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #252 on: January 17, 2014, 07:46:37 AM »
Dude has issues...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #253 on: January 17, 2014, 04:12:24 PM »
Pantsless Male Motorist In "Female Underwear" Arrested On Way To Lowe's Store

A pantsless male motorist wearing “female underwear” was traveling to “get something from the Lowe’s store” when he was pulled over and arrested for driving with a suspended license, Florida police report.

A sheriff’s deputy on patrol Friday night noticed that a 1991 Buick “did not have any back lights activated and the right head light was also not functioning,” according to an incident report.

After initiating a traffic stop, the cop discovered that driver Guy Wable, 48, “was not wearing any pants and was wearing female underwear.”

This, however, is not a crime.

My life is so boring.......

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/pantsless-driver-in-womens-underwear-687432

Mine, too. I kind of like it that way.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2014, 02:40:17 AM »
Gasoline poured on fire; explosion severely burns four people

Posted: Jan 20, 2014 4:19 PM CST
Updated: Jan 20, 2014 4:28 PM CST
By FOX 12 Staff - email

SISTERS, OR (KPTV) - A man from Sisters who built a fire to stay warm poured gasoline on the fire, causing the flames to erupt and the gasoline can to explode Saturday night.

The explosion and fire severely burned four people, who suffered burns to their bodies, hands and faces.

Police and firefighters from six agencies rushed to the area of West Jefferson Avenue and South Oak Street in Sisters at 6 p.m.

They're out there, and they continue to breed.

http://www.kptv.com/story/24500824/gasoline-poured-on-fire-explosion-severely-burns-four-people

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2014, 09:40:59 AM »
Gasoline poured on fire; explosion severely burns four people

Posted: Jan 20, 2014 4:19 PM CST
Updated: Jan 20, 2014 4:28 PM CST
By FOX 12 Staff - email

SISTERS, OR (KPTV) - A man from Sisters who built a fire to stay warm poured gasoline on the fire, causing the flames to erupt and the gasoline can to explode Saturday night.

The explosion and fire severely burned four people, who suffered burns to their bodies, hands and faces.

Police and firefighters from six agencies rushed to the area of West Jefferson Avenue and South Oak Street in Sisters at 6 p.m.

They're out there, and they continue to breed.

http://www.kptv.com/story/24500824/gasoline-poured-on-fire-explosion-severely-burns-four-people

They were this ---> <--- close to being Darwin winners.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2014, 09:41:08 AM »
Woman, 18, charged in knife attack on boyfriend
advertisement | your ad here

By Rikki King, Herald Writer
EVERETT — Prosecutors have charged an 18-year-old Shoreline woman with first-degree domestic-violence assault in connection with a Dec. 26 knife attack on her boyfriend.

Tiana S. Star Cox remains at the Snohomish County Jail, with bail set at $100,000. She is accused of using a fillet knife to slit the man’s throat and then stab him in the chest.

“Blood began pouring from his throat and he heard air hissing from the cut,” prosecutors wrote in the charging papers filed last week.

The woman is considered “a danger to public safety,” the charges say.

In statements to Everett police, Star Cox said she had audio recordings on her phone of her boyfriend threatening to kill her shortly before she attacked him.

Everett police earlier this month served a search warrant to collect the woman’s phone and go through the files. The results of that warrant aren’t being made public while the investigation is ongoing, Everett police spokesman Aaron Snell said.

Police found out about the assault when the bleeding man staggered into the Everett Avenue Market and collapsed on the floor the day after Christmas, according to investigative documents. Other shoppers called 911 and tried to help the man.

Star Cox reportedly ran into the store, took off her shirt and gave it to the shoppers, who were trying to stop the bleeding. She then laid down next to the man on the floor.

All together now - "I want a girl, just like the girl, that married dear old dad......"

http://heraldnet.com/article/20140121/NEWS01/301219993/1043/Woman-18-charged-in-knife-attack-on-boyfriend

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2014, 09:42:50 AM »

Using gasoline to START a fire is questionable; pouring gasoline ON a fire is suicide.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #258 on: January 26, 2014, 10:15:31 AM »

Using gasoline to START a fire is questionable; pouring gasoline ON a fire is suicide.
Isn't that what the SCoaMF is and had been doing for the last five years or so?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #259 on: January 27, 2014, 07:56:17 AM »

Isn't that what the SCoaMF is and had been doing for the last five years or so?

Yeah, but all that asshat has to do is throw the empty gas can at Republicans and point his finger, then the presstitutes run with it and that is what you call a thug getting a free pass.