Author Topic: CAIR Slams Vets  (Read 954 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
CAIR Slams Vets
« on: May 27, 2014, 11:48:43 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/cair-officials-on-memorial-day-do-fallen-troops-really-merit-honoring/

Lighten up you racist death-cult jackwagons!  Here, have a Cadbury bar, Dairy Milk Roast Almond, tastes awesome...you can really pig out on these!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:18:37 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: CAIR Slams Vets
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 01:10:15 PM »
I'd rather see more "accidents" in Jihad bomb building classes.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 02:57:58 PM »
I would be most happy if we arrived at a time when not a single solitary devout Muslim was alive anywhere within the borders of the Western hemisphere.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 03:17:12 PM »
I would be most happy if we arrived at a time when not a single solitary devout Muslim was alive anywhere within the borders of the Western hemisphere.

Yes.  They're now making a controversy over another of our traditions and I'm damn sick of it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 07:19:42 AM »
"Paging Charles Martel, Charles Martel, please pick up the red emergency phone."

::viking::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 10:19:03 AM »
"Paging Charles Martel, Charles Martel, please pick up the red emergency phone."

::viking::

Or Vlad. I'll take anything at this point.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 10:48:51 AM »
So let's see, Charles Martel fought them in the 8th Century, Vlad fought them in the 15th Century, and here we are in the 21st Century with the same damn threat.

It's worse now than it was for either of those two warriors. They were at least opposing them on the field of battle. The threat today has been invited in and given protection by the State. Whether the secular Left is knowingly using them as demographic weapons, or actually believes the diversity fairytale, is irrelevant because the threat is among us either way. It just proves once again that Leftism is the real enemy, a cultural virus that makes a civilization vulnerable to other opportunistic pathogens.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 11:21:44 AM »
Plus, nobody gave the Cultists modern WMDs with such destructive force until now either...whether by naivite or for the sake of greed alone matters not...

Enemies from within and without...

At some point we attack in all directions...or just roll over and die...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 07:20:58 PM »
  It's our fault that these scum feel perfectly safe doing this sort of crap time and again and nothing happens.Till they pay a personal price it will continue so get use to it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie