Author Topic: Now Trump hammers Karl Rove (video)  (Read 893 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Now Trump hammers Karl Rove (video)
« on: April 22, 2011, 08:12:38 AM »
From gatewaypundit....

“Look, Karl Rove is the man who ran Bush into the ground. Bush finished so weak that we that we ended up getting Obama. in fact the more I see about Karl Rove the more I think maybe it wasn’t completely Bush’s fault.”

Trump Rips Rove: "Karl Rove is the Man That Ran Bush into the Ground"
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

Re: Now Trump hammers Karl Rove (video)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 08:37:21 AM »
Karl Rove should just retire and write a damned book or play with his grandkids (if he has them) or something.  I am so sick of his 'concern troll' attitude, as well as his trashing the TEA Party like a good RINO.

I don't blame Bush for listening to Rove's advice, after all Rove helped get him elected twice.  But not fighting back against the leftist smears, ChimpyMcBushHitler/Bush lied, people died/ad nauseum, is what gave us Obama.  So Karl, STFU and STFD.  Your time is past.  Get over yourself.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 08:40:32 AM »
I agree. I am not even sure I am willing to credit him for the two Bush terms, as is widely assumed to be his crowning achievement. Given the caliber of his opponents, his victory margins should have and could have been more convincing.

Rove is the (fat) face of post-Reaganism.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »
I agree. I am not even sure I am willing to credit him for the two Bush terms, as is widely assumed to be his crowning achievement. Given the caliber of his opponents, his victory margins should have and could have been more convincing.

Rove is the (fat) face of post-Reaganism.
I believe Rove is part of the Progressive's plan. ::evilbat::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline bullonay

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 01:17:03 PM »
When both sides team up on Trump, you know he is upsetting the good old boys network...Trump and the TEA party must continue to listen to the voters...the GOP really has nothing to offer...Rove is just another dinosaur on the road to extinction...

We were promised hope, change and a smart, clean and articulate man...what we got was no hope, no change and instead of the Professor we got Gilligan...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 01:28:05 PM »
As I've written elsewhere, Trump has his uses right now.  He's willing to "go places" , taking on issues, few others will.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"