Author Topic: Rent Seeking Trash at Columbia  (Read 825 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Rent Seeking Trash at Columbia
« on: May 27, 2014, 11:56:47 AM »
Could also belong in Educators...

But, what do you do when you cannot get the rabble to buy into your job-killing economy-destroying nation-ending and ultimately human-life-terminating moonbat climate change eco-BS?

Yes, get rent-seeking trash at a university to develop video games that will help spread their propaganda!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/university-received-millions-in-governement-funds-to-develop-climate-change-video-game/

Cynical?  Sure.  Exploiting youth?  Yeah.  Game is a lame version of the AlGore inspired Day After Tomorrow meets 2012?  Yup.

Prospects?  Dim.

Result?  Progressives will see imperial dictate as their only recourse...ignoring the fact that a vast majority of Americans won't give a crap about being made a criminal overnight if you can't enforce shyt...and when you do, well...all gloves are off you SOBs!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Rent Seeking Trash at Columbia
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 01:08:09 PM »
There's some kind of similar game on my phone. Something about recycling and such crap. I've never played it, so I can't tell you exactly what it's about.

And since it was installed on the factory software, I can't delete it OR uninstall it. ::bashing::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Rent Seeking Trash at Columbia
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 07:16:30 AM »
Bloody cell phones!  It's a conspiracy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7k-h37QcA

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.